Things I hate...when ppl say "He/She is so Chill"

Options
1235»

Replies

• cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Also... what the eff is jelly

It's short for jealous. My rant earlier in the other thread was because posted "someone's jelly...." which made me cringe immediately.

that's dumb.. also... someone on my facebook said dipset the other day.

Dipset mean either to leave or there is also a group of rappers that go by that

No I know what it means... I was just relating it to the stupidity of jelly
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    FTW ....I am not so annoyed with it (I see it alot on MFP :flowerforyou: ) But I think it is overused and people say "FTW" when clearly something they said/do isn't even close to winning.

Wow.. I always thought that meant *kitten* the world.

At a job I worked at there was a board where people across the US could talk to each other...we had a conversation one day about what ftfy meant because nobody knew except the one person who used it all the time.

My favorite suggestion for ftfy was "fine then f*** you"

Oh wow ^^ LOL :laugh:
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Also... what the eff is jelly

It's short for jealous. My rant earlier in the other thread was because posted "someone's jelly...." which made me cringe immediately.

that's dumb.. also... someone on my facebook said dipset the other day.

Lmao...pretty sure I'd delete the person if I saw someone say dipset on my facebook. I'd rather not go back to the days when people were yelling out dipset/g-unit/etc. for no apparent reason other than hearing it on a song.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I hate the chill thing as well.
    Also, when I say "What are you doing!" or a similar question and they reply "Nothing."
    Lastly, phrases like this:
    "That dog was runnin' mad fast!"
    "My arms are mad hurting!"
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    Also - I used to piss off a friend of mine all the time by ending most sentences with 'Or, no?'

Does that bother you? Or, no?

i'm going to start doing that just to see how long it takes for someone to punch me in the neck.
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'll change my name to Mister Information. I'll make a suit and everything. My tool will be a dictionary. The cyber world will be safe once again.

I mean...as long as we know what to expect.

Always expect justice.

You can be the hero the internet deserves.. but not the one it needs right now
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    when people use SMH... even though i didnt know what it meant for the longest time...
  • JessicaV623
    JessicaV623 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What does this even mean? So Much Hate? I see TBH a lot. I had no idea what it mean until my 10 year old cousin told me.

Im with the person that hates "I seen" its SAW. YOU SAW!! I go batsh*t crazy when I see or hear people say that.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What does this even mean? So Much Hate? I see TBH a lot. I had no idea what it mean until my 10 year old cousin told me.

Im with the person that hates "I seen" its SAW. YOU SAW!! I go batsh*t crazy when I see or hear people say that.

smh means shake my head. so dumb...
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    when people use SMH... even though i didnt know what it meant for the longest time...
    Same here! :laugh:

A new one for me is 'orz'. I guess it could be or with a z at the end. Kind of like how some people go LOLZ?
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have a list!!

She "borrowed" me some money- No she "LOANED"

I need to warsh my clothes- no "WASH" them!!!

I axed them to come over---well that is why your *kitten* is alone---because no one wants to be murdered by an ax, next time ASK them!!
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    I hate when people use lyrics in their daily vocabulary. "you're so cray" .....
    I hate when people say they have swag
    I hate when people use prolly instead of probably.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I hate when people say they have swag

Lol agreed. There's a song called "The Reunion" that cracks me up where one of the rappers is describing what a girl said to him...the lyrics are something like:

"I'm feeling your whole swagger & flow, can we hook up?"
    "I said Umm you just used the word swagger...so no."

Cracked me up the first time I heard it.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'll change my name to Mister Information. I'll make a suit and everything. My tool will be a dictionary. The cyber world will be safe once again.

I mean...as long as we know what to expect.

Always expect justice.

You can be the hero the internet deserves.. but not the one it needs right now

GET MY CAPE!