What do you order at Subway?

Options
Just went for lunch and realized I always get the same thing but it's sooo good!!
What's your go-to order?

Replies

• Karen918
    Karen918 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I always get the exact same thing too. Had it for lunch. Turkey, provolone, lettuce, spinich, green peppers, onions on wheat.
  • bashiera
    bashiera Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sweet onion chicken teriyaki on nine grain honey oat with sweet onion sauce, lettuce, spinach, tomatos, cucumbers, and provolone cheese. I want one right now D:
  • Navyfreak
    Options
    Definitely the oven roasted chicken with some honey mustard and lots of veggies! I go there on the days I work nights, (maybe twice a week) so this one is my go-to
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast on whole grain, green and black olives, pickles, tomato, lettuce, mustard, lite mayo, and no cheese!

But...I talk so softly and Subway's always so loud and busy that the sandwich makers never hear my full order, so I usually don't get all of those said things on my dream sub! :sad:
  • Mirdir
    Mirdir Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always get the same thing Teriyaki chicken with provalone on wheat with lettuce and pickles. Basically the only thing I've changed in my order since I've been working on losing weight is I no longer put mayo on anything.
  • iLinduh
    iLinduh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    6in veggie delight, cheese and toasted. All veggies except banana peppers and a little bit of honey mustard. :) Delish!
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    It depends on where I am with my food intake for the day and how hungry I am.

Option 1:

Footlong Veggie DeLite on wheat, no cheese, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, baby spinach, olive oil, vinegar, and oregano

Option 2:

6'' Veggie DeLite on wheat, no cheese, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, baby spinach, olive oil, vinegar, sweet onion sauce, and oregano

and

Grilled Chicken and Baby Spinach Salad, no cheese, with tomato, cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, olive oil, vinegar, oregano. add strawberry balsamic dressing at home

Option 3:

Footlong Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat, no cheese, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, baby spinach, and sweet onion sauce

Option 4:

6'' Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat, no cheese, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, baby spinach, and sweet onion sauce

and

Grilled Chicken and Baby Spinach Salad, no cheese, with tomato, cucumber, onion, green bell pepper, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and sweet onion sauce
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Sub club on the oat whole grain bread
    No cheese
    No Mayo
    No oil

Add spinach
    lettuce
    tomato
    onion
    extra banana beppers
    extra olives
    vinegar

every.single.time.i.go
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    6" turkey and bacon on Italian (toasted) with provolone, mayo, green peppers, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    foot long spicy italian on wheat with peppjack...toasted. lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onions, black olives and banana peppers. nothing else. 810 or 820 calories for the full thing. Not very healthy, but really good!
  • oldfieldm
    oldfieldm Posts: 14
    Options
    I get the steak meat in a salad. I put the veggies I like in it and vinegar and little oil on top. I chipotle sauce on the side. I dip my fork in the chipotle sauce and then get a bite. It is so good and filling.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    90% of the time I get a foot long veggie on wheat, no cheese with everything but olives and the sweet onion sauce....yummy and filling!!!! The other times I get a 6 inch veggie patty, no cheese with all the veggies.. No olives with a little chipotle sauce!!! Yum Yum!!!! No chips or drink. :) could eat there everyday...but don't lol
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    6 inch Veggie on Whole wheat.
    Lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, green pepper, black olive, Mustard & salt/pepper

OR 6 Inch Turkey Breast with all the same toppings.
  • rwong53
    rwong53 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Definitely the oven roasted chicken with some honey mustard and lots of veggies! I go there on the days I work nights, (maybe twice a week) so this one is my go-to

This is pretty much the same thing I order!
  • CollisionofNova
    Options
    Six inch veggie on white (gasp, white bread!), no cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, lots! of pickles, lots of black pepper and two passes of sweet onion dressing.

*stomach grumbles*
  • MantraMommy
    Options
    6" oven roasted chicken breast (sometimes ham) on 9 grain honey with provolone, spinach, tomato, cucumber, pickle, black olive, onion, and green peppers with vinegar and salt n pepper
  • pjam2009
    pjam2009 Posts: 4
    Options
    I order Black Forest ham on french bread, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, bell peppers, heavy on the olives, salt & pepper and olive oil. This works for me but it was hard getting used to the oil.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I just ate a 6 inch veggie sub with light mayo on whole wheat. Excellent!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    6 in Ham and turkey on wheat, no cheese :( with everything except onions and lite mayo.
    I am soooooo hungry right now. only 3 hours till dinner.
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    6 inch veggie on wheat with lettuce, green peppers, onions, cucumbers, pickles and black olives. Provolone cheese. Toasted. Chipotle Southwest sauce...

That's slightly out of order, but you get my drift :)