I want active MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP Daily. I leave it on while i'm at work to keep the motivation going. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • deliseann
    Options
    i need some friends on here to help stay better motivated cause ive been struggling alot with weight loss the past couple weeks.. feel free to add me as well
  • appi1981
    appi1981 Posts: 45
    Options
    Add me
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I check the community everyday, and log my foods everyday as well. I spend more time here than facebook lol
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i want more MFP buddies too! anybody can feel free to add me. its nice to motivate and be motivated by others here on this journey :)
  • MereBear1985
    MereBear1985 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!! I am on here all the time!!! I really need to stay accountable so the more the merrier in my little world!
  • donnamars
    Options
    hi im new to this have only been on for about a week and have lost 4 pound would really like other members who are dedicated please add me x
  • missionvenus
    Options
    The trouble is you can see blog/group/discussion activities on a smart phone app. You have to log on to the full website which is a little inconvenient at times.
  • dizzy1403
    dizzy1403 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :blushing: someone please add me. I can't seem to get any of my friends interested and I really would love to lose about 20 pounds. I'm from the East Tn area and I would love to have some walking buddies. BTW how do you add people?
  • emilia1975
    Options
    Anda por aqui alguem que fale português?
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, yet another MFP addict here, log on everyday and spend far too long reading the posts in the forumwhen i should be getting on with other things:laugh:

Feel free to add me , im in Essex so not that far away.
  • echilds11
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me as a friend. The more friends on here we have the more motivated we stay!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Been here since January. I have already lost 21 lbs using MFP and working out. Logging on is part of my daily routine, I dont even think about it. I love this site!
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I was super active, went AWOL for a while and now active again!
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    Glad im not the only one with this problem! Im on every single day, love giving advice and lord knows i need it from time to time lol if any other active peeps would like to add me id be glad to accept the frienship ;)
  • Babysunny07
    Babysunny07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and will be on at least mon-fri. Weekends are alittle harder but if your okay with that, feel free to add me. I would as much support as possible. :flowerforyou:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    You can add me, Im on m-f weekends are a little harder. Do have the app on my phone. Not in UK though...sunny south Fla here. :)
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I'm on several times a day except for the 3 days my Internet died xxx
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am always on and try to be pretty active so feel free to add me.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, totally addicted