365 days on MFP! But I'm not done yet! - Pics

Options

Replies

• GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is wonderful and you look great!! Amazing difference!!
  • NorseMaiden
    NorseMaiden Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!! Thank you for the motivation!!
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • angemarie23
    Options
    WOW! So motivating and inspiring. I wear the same size jeans as you did when you first started, although the measurements aren't quite the same in all areas. So great to see someone have such success! Way to go!
  • terry_mtb
    terry_mtb Posts: 45
    Options
    I agree on all you said....My family and friends are very good to me and love me unconditionally...I found MFP friends and I got understanding and words of experience, but you dont get bs, you get pushed to the limits and no one color coats it. We are all
    feeling the same pain. Here I found that when I was down, every mfp friend was helping me get back up. This Place is great, no where ever have i let a pic like this be shown.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story and photos :)
  • fdixie
    fdixie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I joined MFP last fall but just started to fully use a few days ago. Thank you for showing me what hard work, patience and determination looks like.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    you are freaking awesome,way to go!!!!!!!
  • Jlwebb07
    Jlwebb07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work. You look great!!!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! Truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing. You should be extremely proud :drinker:
  • LizTheChamp
    LizTheChamp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you continuing success! You look amazing and you should be very proud!!!!!!!:happy:
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations. Great way of putting the journey. I hope in a year I will have as good of results. Thank you everyone here.
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The way you look today looks like you have be that healthy, confident and beautiful always. Wonderful life change!
  • Caseybug799707
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!! Way to go!
  • Arwhite1865
    Arwhite1865 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best transformations I've seen yet, even though you said you're not done. Amazing!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best transformations I've seen yet, even though you said you're not done. Amazing!

Thanks again everyone.

Yep, I'm not done, I have about 20lb I'd like to still lose, but struggling since easter (2 kids, lots of chocolate. LOL!) but I know I'll get there. I have these darn saddle bags, thanks genetics, that I really want to get rid of because they look awful in a swimsuit, so that's the focus now, those last 20 and the saddle bags, which I imagine will take a LONG time and a LOT more squats... ;)
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures and success. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all to keep going.
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!