capri compression pants, sports bra and a tank top
  • sabriel
    sabriel Posts: 46
    Options
    I just wear comfy gym pants and a vest top that 3 sizes too big. :P
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    With all sincerity focus more on what you are going to do at the gym than what you wear to the gym. Proper shoes and comfortable clothes to break a sweat and do your thing. Water is an absolute must as well as a towel.
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Enell sports bra!!!! That has made a world of difference! Good running shoes, a fitting t shirt and compression pants or shorts. I have found that clothing that holds everything in close makes working out more comfortable.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Large t-shirt and shorts. I look pretty dowdy. I don't care, I'm not there to impress people. :/
  • JulieDom1979
    JulieDom1979 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wear something that is easy to move in and comfortable for you! I wear lots of UA and lulu...

Lulu for me too. and either a pair of jogging shorts or yoga pants.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I wear an extra large t-shirt and shorts or capri compression pants. I don't like constricting tops, but I hate loose bottoms, so I usually look like I grabbed a man's shirt and dance shorts or pants. I'm sure it looks stupid, but that's just what keeps my comfortable, so that's what I do.
  • sezhep
    sezhep Posts: 57
    Options
    Either my volleyball short shorts and a big baggy tee, or my 3/4 running leggings and a tank.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Most always full length yoga pants. Though I do have 1 capri length pair.

Under Armour 'compression' style sports bras.

When I first started going I wore t-shirts with the yoga pants. Now I've moved on to sports tanks.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    With all sincerity focus more on what you are going to do at the gym than what you wear to the gym. Proper shoes and comfortable clothes to break a sweat and do your thing. Water is an absolute must as well as a towel.

yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    I wear yoga pants/kapris and a tshirt. But I would like to be wearing sports shorts (ones you can breath in) and a tank top, but i'm not comfortable wearing things like that yet...even to the gym -__-
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Baggy gym or yoga pants, a baggy T, and running shoes.