What do you order at Subway?

Options

Replies

• busrider71
    Options
    Footlong Buffalo Chicken with lettuce, tomatoe, pickles, red onions NO cheese and fat free ranch on the side. I eat half for lunch and the other half for dinner.
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    Mine does breakfast all day, so I've been getting the egg white on whole wheat with tomato, green peppers and onion.
    Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day :)
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Last thing I ate at Subway was breakfast for dinner - a footlong flatbread with egg whites, bacon and american cheese. It was sooo good.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    yummm, love Subway!

Always the exact same thing... 6" spicy Italian, toasted, with pepperjack cheese, tons of cucumber, lettuce, and loads of the chipolte sauce.
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    6" Turkey breast on Italian, with mustard, lettuce, onion, tomato, and banana peppers. :smooched:
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Nothing I have never been there : ) .
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Subway is a place I don't normally eat very good at I get the chicken bacon ranch on Italian herb and cheese toasted with extra bacon an pepperjack cheese guacamole lettuce ranch and chopolte. Not really healthy but o so good! Haven't eaten there in at least six months!
  • CynthiaWinnie
    Options
    6 inch flat bread egg white, provolone,spinach. 220 calories
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    double meat ham and turkey, 1 slice cheese, lettuce, tomato on whole wheat toasted so the cheese melts. This gives me the macro 40/30/30 for 410 calories...so filling....so good
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Nothing lately. It has too much sodium and because I'm not on bread/ low carbing, I try to avoid it
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    6 Inch Veggie Delight- wheat bread with vinegar and oil and every veg they got! mmmmm! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    I get the 6" chicken breast on honey wheat with all the produce except jalapeno peppers, add spinach and barbque sauce sometimes i have the honey mustard instead of the barbque
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i always get the same thing too lol, veggie delite on on either italian herb and cheese or honey oat with spinach, lettuce, olives, provolone (not toasted), cucumber, green peper, salt pepper and oregano. tasty! sometimes i add honey mustard if i feel my bladder can take it (can't process acidic foods well).
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I get their baby spinach & grilled chicken salad with green peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, and jalapenos.
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat OR Italian herbs and cheese (my guilty pleasure bread!) with American cheese, lettuce, pickles, olives, and oil and vinegar (light on the oil!!).

Every now and then I'll get a spicy Italian sub with the same toppings but it's rare.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    Broccoli Cheddar Soup. So good, only 180 calories a bowl. With some club crackers and a sprinkle of cheese it's too die for.

6 inch herb & cheese chicken breast, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, olives, pickle, jalapenos, honey mustard, pepper, garlic, oregano, parmesan.

6 inch smokehouse bbq chicken, herb and cheese, cheddar, lettuce, pickle, jalapeno, bbq sauce, garlic, parmesan.

Favorite: If I have the calories: 6 inch subway melt (ham, turkey, bacon) with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, olives, pickles, jalapenos, ranch, pepper, garlic, oregano, parmesan.

All subs toasted!

I really like the salads too though. Usually the chicken breast or ham with ranch and southwest on the side where i dip my fork into it and bite!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I get the 12" (so I have half for the next day!) Turkey on honey wheat with light mayo, tomato, lettuce, green peppers, sweet peppers, banana peppers, cukes, salt and pepper, and sub sauce (or oil and vinegar if they don't have it).
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    12 " turkey, ham, provolone cheese w/bell pepper, olives, banana peppers, spinach, lettuce and chipolte sauce. Have 1/2 for lunch and the other half for dinner.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Turkey and ham on wheat. Lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, banana peppers and spicy mustard! :)
  • Phoenix_Angel
    Options
    Best low carb selection: chicken and spinach salad. Double meat add bacon, vegs, mozz, and ranch on the side if u must.