• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    <
    singing you "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty" right now
  • LeoQuin
    LeoQuin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A man walks into an elevator presses floor number 1 and goes to work. He comes home from work gets into the elevator and presses number 7. He then walks out of the elevator, and walks up to the 15th floor.Why’d he walk?
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Scientists have proven that a cat has more fur on one side, to insulate from the cold. Which side has more fur?
    The outside!
  • hatrammell
    Options
    A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

he wrote "your exact weight" on the piece of paper?
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    very good enterainment. Nwo im bored again. Sorry trapped in a 3rd world country in a hotel where I dont speak the language has a tendancy to depress me lol

Where are you and why? Entertain US with your story to pass the time. :)

im in Panama City, Panama for 10 days (this is day 4) on business, but with no co-workers, I dont speak the language, the gym sucks and although this is an extremely nice hotel within 20 yards outside the "safe zone" ive seen dudes walking around with machetes.

As a 6'5 blonde white dude I kinda stick out....oh yeah no cell service too.
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    What common English word will describe a person or thing as not being found in any place and yet with no changes other than a space between syllables, will correctly describe that person or thing as being actually present at this very moment?
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    You live in a one story house made "entirely of redwood". What color would the stairs be?"
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    *dances on table*

Happy now?
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The outside of the cat has more fur.
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A man walks up to you and says, "Everything I tell you is a lie" Is he telling the truth or lying?

Ill never know as I punched him in the face for talking to me.
  • hatrammell
    Options
    <
    singing you "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty" right now

Freaking LOVE Big Bang Theory!
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    I am six letters. When you take one away I am twelve. What am I?
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    OK I apparently dont know how to "quote" someone. LOL. Sorry
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    How much wood CAN a woodchuck chuck?
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    very good enterainment. Nwo im bored again. Sorry trapped in a 3rd world country in a hotel where I dont speak the language has a tendancy to depress me lol

Where are you and why? Entertain US with your story to pass the time. :)

im in Panama City, Panama for 10 days (this is day 4) on business, but with no co-workers, I dont speak the language, the gym sucks and although this is an extremely nice hotel within 20 yards outside the "safe zone" ive seen dudes walking around with machetes.

As a 6'5 blonde white dude I kinda stick out....oh yeah no cell service too.
    WOW that sucks...! I'm at home...bored out of my mind!!! ENTERTAIN ME!!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    What common English word will describe a person or thing as not being found in any place and yet with no changes other than a space between syllables, will correctly describe that person or thing as being actually present at this very moment?

nowhere
    now here
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Scientists have proven that a cat has more fur on one side, to insulate from the cold. Which side has more fur?

Hmmm, thats a tough one...the outside. Bazinga!!
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A Tennessee man was in court to be sentenced for theft. The judge told the man, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to five years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to ten years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

"You'll sentence me to ten years in prison."
    If the statement is true, the judge should sentence him to 5 years. But sentencing him to 5 years would make the statement "You'll sentence me to ten years in prison" false. Therefore he can't sentence the man for either five OR ten years....
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If I pass the person in second place, I am now second.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ok, enough fun for one night....goodnight!