Options
    Avocado. Hated the stuff!

...now I can't get enough of it! :love:

Crazy!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    So many things!!!

HRM, Jillian Michaels DVD, a gym membership I actually use, size 10 pants, a tattoo and a weight lifting book!!!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Green Tea
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    spinach in bulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA JB i was just thinking this!... Spinach for my smoothies, who would have though it would be so good!
    HRM, resistance bands, weights.
    Size 0 shorts
    and P90X!!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    A kitchen scale to weigh my food.

This...and bags of frozen fruit for blending into smoothies.
  • LilmamaPipes
    Options
    Protein bars and work out shorts, oh yeah and the Jillian Michael's dvd's. :)
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options
    NEW shoes, for walking. I'm cheap as heck & my shoes are always used (usually around $5 - $10)
    I bought a pair of $90 shoes last month because of all the walking I'm doing

I also bought MyFitnessCoach for the Wii, despite already having Zumba, DDR, & WiiFit
  • Misti76
    Misti76 Posts: 37
    Options
    a subscription to Fitness Magazine.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 running tank tops and a New pair of five finger socks. It was great to know that I dad to buy another pair of socks because the other pair was falling apart. I am also planning on buying a GPS watch and new pair of headphones within th next month. My headphones are due to die soon. I usually get about a year out of them. .
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Polka dot bikini. Haven't worn a bikini in.....wait. I've never worn one. But I did last summer and I felt so freaking strange purchasing one. LIke someone was gonna come running up to me and say "stop! Bikini police! This woman is an imposter!"

heh. Anyway, yeah, a bikini. Felt good though.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Never thought that if I was in the car with someone and they were stopping by a fast food place that I would pass up a burger. But this girl did and actually ordered a healthy salad instead. Also passing up on candy bars and chips when the boyfriend gets himself something. Here's to a to eating better and a healthier lifestyle.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    A Victoria Secret Bra :)
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    Its usualy when i got to lunch with my freinds any they get crisps and chocolate as snacks, and then there's me with a fat free yoghurt and a piece of fruit.
    I also bought some running trainers a few weeks ago which i though i'd never have to buy.. but my feet feel so much better in them!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Salad. Seriously
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    never thought that i would wear a bikini
  • Nu_Mel
    Nu_Mel Posts: 48
    Options
    Bottle of water at the end of a bad day, instead of a bottle of wine. And a bunch of celery to curb the PMS munchies.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    HRM
    workout DVD's
    Stationary bike
    new smaller size jeans
    pretty bras
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Polka dot bikini. Haven't worn a bikini in.....wait. I've never worn one. But I did last summer and I felt so freaking strange purchasing one. LIke someone was gonna come running up to me and say "stop! Bikini police! This woman is an imposter!"

heh. Anyway, yeah, a bikini. Felt good though.

:) there ya go