i hope this isn't considered inappropriate....

13»

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    :sad: SEX???????????????????????????????????????????????
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Dang then that was probably why I was so darn skinny when I was married! :devil:

LoL-- while I havent been married-- i was thinking the same thing! If that's the case I should be MUCH skinnier! :heart:
  • I found this link to have calorie burning for sex, house work and mowing yard
    http://www.fatburn.com/free_tool_activity_burn.asp and it is free. I dont know how to put the link on so all you have to do is click on it . Does some one know Thanks Moonshadow
  • lol amen :)
  • lol yeah, that and a screaming baby with a loaded diaper might be the biggest mood kilers.
  • haha........funny story....

my friend gets the bodybugg and decides she is going to wear it ALL the time, even during sex.....:love:

So she wears this thing during several different "merry go rounds" and without getting to her graffic details...........

Basically ladies, you need to be on top! :) Its a much better workout..........:blushing:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503

Basically ladies, you need to be on top! :) Its a much better workout..........:blushing:

:blushing: That's my favorite anyway!:blushing:
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    It's been so long I forgot who gets tied up.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    It's been so long I forgot who gets tied up.

It's been so long for me, I've forgotten which arm it's under. :huh:
  • tiretread
    tiretread Posts: 17
    It's been so long I'm still trying to figure out what the heck everyone is talking about.:grumble:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Lol it's been so long...my sexy undies have cob webs and I've gotten used to wearing the bloomers that are so long you don't need a t-shirt, you just pull them up to your neck.