5'7 girl From 154-133 lb made a HUGE difference! (w Pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look so beautiful! You look like a model now. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for sharing your success!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I started this at 153 and want to get down to 133 as this was my college/getting married weight.

I weighed 125 in high school and 118 in 2008 (divorce) and was told both times that I was too skinny.

I think you look good at 133 - you might aim for 130 but you're body may not need to weigh 125.

You did great now if only I can have the same progress....
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

I'm thinking a goal of 125 is too much for your height. I'm 5'6 and 125 is pushin it for me. You don't look like you have anything left to loose! If anything, stop focusing on the scale and focus on toning your body with weight lifting and yoga and such. That's when you'll see definition!
  • Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great :)
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! I'm 5'7" too, and we seem to have the same body type, and fyi according to the heaIth care professionals at the eating disorder center was in, 135 is the ideal weight and anything under 130 is underweight, so you've probably plateaued because you've reached your minimum healthy weight. If you still want to slim down, add strength training to tone your body, but I don't think you should look to lose any more pounds. Seriously, though, you look great the way you are! :)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You know, even though I'm half an inch shorter, and about the same weight, you look better at that weight than I do! Congrats, you look great =)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I've been using MFP since May 2011 (Thanks to my good friend who's also on this site, nnylee), and I have lost 20 lbs! I'm so happy, and I want to share my progress with you! The old me felt self-conscious all the time, doesn't wear make up, and always mad at myself for eating. But now I'm happy and energetic!

Height: 5'7
    SW: 154 lbs (since highschool... :( )
    CW: 133 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs

My inspirations are: my friends (real life and MFP), The Biggest Loser show, and lately is my super fit date. LOL

I'm also looking for some advice. Honestly, I've plateaued for about 2-3 month now, 133 lb ups and down, very frustrating. Anyone knows why? Well at least I'm maintaining, I guess? The scale finally moved this morning, so we'll see!

xo -Claire

Pictures: (first time posing! nervous..)
    one_year.jpg
    1.jpg

Nice transformation. You look great!
  • wittyusername
    Options
    wow! you look amazing well done x
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing, what an inspiration!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6" and currently around your starting weight and I think we even have similar body shapes. Im aiming for 130 as my goal :) You look amazing and healthy, thanks so much for sharing! Its not often I have seen pictures so close to my own goals <3
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    Thank you all!!!
  • free2live72003
    Options
    bump
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    U look great
    I started here around 157...went down to 128..now I am at 133/134 and hoping to tighten up and get back down to upper 120's

Good luck!
    kim
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!