I've lost 94 lbs. in 7 1/2 mos. It can be done.

Options
13»

Replies

• CocoaBeautiful78
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! The hardest thing to do sometimes is to KEEP GOING! It's so easy to get discouraged especially when your weight loss slows down. I hope you reach your goal soon!
  • supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    Congratulations, this post has really inspired me to give it a good go!
    Thank you!
    xx
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    pictures!!!

agree - we want to see your incredible progress - you have done a fabulous job.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Thanks! I love reading the success stories. Keeps me motivated. Just knowing that there is someone else who has already done what I need to do... thank you for sharing! Love your attitude.
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If you managed to lose so much, you are an incredibly strong person, are you aware of that? You did 94, you'll certainly do 60 more, I know you will!
    Just imagining how much your life must have improved, makes me gain a tone of confidence and ambition.
    The very best of luck!
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, Kimberlee! I want to lose 150 pounds in 15 months, but I don't want to be one of those people who gets weight-loss surgery - I want to do it through diet and exercise. I know it can be done, but it's going to be tough. I love hearing success stories like yours - it helps to keep me motivated.
  • hedgehogia
    hedgehogia Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness. You rock!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on your loss ~ definately it can be done!

I have lost 73 in less than 6 months.
    Healthy eating and dedication!
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." ~ CHINESE SAYING

Well done! Your story is amazing and inspiring to me and many others and gives me tons of hope for my future. Keep up the great work!! I sent a F/R to you....You should be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    bimp bc you are an awesome mfp freind and everyone should hear your story
  • nyla23608
    nyla23608 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Way to go! :smile:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    that is amazing ..:) reminds me of this quote

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?
    Actually, who are you not to be?
    You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
    We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us. It is not just in some; it is in everyone. And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give other people permission to do the same.
    As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Nelson Mandela. 1994 Inaugural Speech