Deleted!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• elysianashes
    Options
    Oh......snap!! I knew I forgot to do something *click* thank you for patiently holding >|<
    You actually got a giggle out of me. Maybe this Monday won't be so bad!
  • JerseyGirl4eva
    Options
    Just put your big boy pants on and Move on. They are not worth the hassle

I cannot agree more with these words ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^

The people here on MFP are here to support one another in a similar endeavor. Do you really consider them your "real" friends? I have real friends on here because they were my real friends before I ever joined this site. I feel possibly some of the people I've "met" here have the potential to become friends but honestly there is no one more importatant than you in your own life and your own journey. I hope you were exaggerating by saying you were driven to contact a suicide hotline over someone deleting you.

It's not that serious...make a new friend & keep it moving always remember:

Reason Season Lifetime

By: Brian A. "Drew" Chalker

People always come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there for a reason,you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilleed; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.
    When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season. And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.

LIFETIME, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being part of my life.....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    it's just the internet...its not a big deal. i deleted about 15 people this morning. most were people who never offer any encouragement and a couple were people with obvious eating disorders that i was tired of hearing how their hair was falling out (they were only eating about 500 calories a day and wanted to weigh 90 pounds).

I got deleted by a few, but they were people who sent me FR's and never once talked to me. You're going to have to offer support if you want to receive it. Ce la vie.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    once.png
  • determined136
    Options
    You don't need friends like that! Add me if you need support!
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    I don't even know how to respond.. maybe you need more help than MFP can provide

This about sums it up! Well said!!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    If I could delete myself, I would. What an *kitten*.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I don't even know how to respond.. maybe you need more help than MFP can provide

LOL.... this seemed like a joke anyways...
  • elysianashes
    Options
    rONo8dZ7ifRIhW4K1yXgCfgcR4VH0IC5_lg.jpg
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    rONo8dZ7ifRIhW4K1yXgCfgcR4VH0IC5_lg.jpg

^^This
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Notwithstanding the fact that I can't even figure out who it was, I am crushed. REALLY CRUSHED.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    for a second there I thought you were serious, whew *wipes sweat off brow*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

It could have been worse. You could have been deleted AND blocked.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    If I could delete myself, I would. What an *kitten*.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You're funny...:flowerforyou:
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    If having a MFP friend puts you over the edge that you feel the need to call the suicide help line, get off the internet call them back and follow their suggestions. There are more underlying issues in your life you need to deal with if something so seemingly superficial makes you feel like you need to possibly take your life.Suicide and depression are NOT a joke. Seek help now before it's too late.

There's only one way you can go once you've hit bottom. it will get better.

I don't find this post funny in any way if it is a joke.I had a friend find a sibling hanging from her living room support beam one morning. She posted **** like this. No one took her seriously and I'm not laughing. It's not worth it.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    It's like everyone's funny bones broke at the same exact time...

Many people on here never had one to begin with...being fat is very SERIOUS business!!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    To all of my friends who have so enthusiastically supported me here this morning, and you all know who you are....thanks...I LOVE YOU ALL. Even you Jellybean......

are you calling me fat?

Welllll....if its any consolation, you have lost some of that flab around your jaws.....

[img]http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/527/492/18527492_3558.jpg [/url][/img]
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    It's like everyone's funny bones broke at the same exact time...

Many people on here never had one to begin with...being fat is very SERIOUS business!!

Being dead is serious business. If this person is being real the suicide hotline is a big leap for a deleted MFP friend don't you think.
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Okay I might be missing the empathy gene this morning, 'cause I kinda thought the original post was so over dramatic it had to be a joke?

If it's not a joke, that fact that a 'friend' deleting you on MFP has you this stressed out means you need to reevaluate a few things in life, sorry not trying to be mean. But honestly, you don't even know who did it, so how much of a friend were they? Like seriously, that has you this upset?
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    once.png

Just choked on my hot tea. :laugh: