23 lbs lost - colleagues say I've not lost weigh!

Options
35idlqr.png

Replies

• faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see a difference, but a lot of times people who see you everyday don't notice those changes until you've lost ALOT. I think it took until I had lost around 50 pounds before people started commenting on it. Then it goes in spurts. Thankfully I've hit a new round of people noticing and commenting, because I've hit a bit of a plateau, which can be discouraging. It will come! I don't know if it is the same with guys, but I found that people noticed more when I started buying new clothes and wearing those instead of just my old clothes fitting looser.
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference too... and like she said^^^ the people you are around all day everyday don't notice until the difference is huge. I have lost 40 pounds and dropped 2 pants sizes and nobody has noticed, or at least has said anything. Another thing, these people don't see you with your shirt off.... unless you wear very tailored clothes the weight loss won't be as noticeable. Keep your head up! You have done a great job!
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    35idlqr.png

Yes, I can see a difference! And I think you look great!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Who cares what any of them say/think. You are doing this for you....not for them. Be proud of your accomplishment.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in you face. hard to tell for anywhere else based on the photo but it shows in your face though.

keep going strong!!!!!
  • siome42
    siome42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference. I love the Gremlins shirt! :)
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Great job!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    There's a noticeable difference!

Gremlins FTW!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Good job!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference, but in their defense...I workout with a girl every day and she lost 70 pounds and since I see her every day I didn't really notice as it was happening.
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    I can definitely tell you've lost weight! You look awesome! Ignore your co-workers :)
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference as well! Congrats!
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Big difference to me. can really tell around your jaw line and cheeks.. GREAT JOB, don't be discouraged by others comments.. KEEP WORKING at it your'e doing great..
  • k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the face. Keep up the good work.
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely a difference! I agree with the comments above, they probably see you too often to notice. Way to go!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see the difference! They must be crazy. Maybe they just have seen you everyday so it isn't such a "shock" as a side by side photo is.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    my pants dont even fit any more (they fall down) and no one says they can see any difference.
    haters are my motivators?
    only joking. but really who cares about what anyone else has to say, how does it make you feel?
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    agreed! your face def changed!! keep it up and take full body photos of yourself -- then you will see the difference better :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Your colleagues are blind, you can see the difference
  • lwright0001
    Options
    You can tell looking at your face....I want to work at place where you can wear a Gremlins shirt...that is cool.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!