23 lbs lost - colleagues say I've not lost weigh!

Options

Replies

• love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    They need glasses, i can see a difference.

Love ya shirt!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You're face tells the story...please, YOU HAVE LOST WEIGHT :) Congrats!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Do you really care what colleagues think. Forget them and keep up the good work.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Your co-workers as awful people. YOUR WEIGH LOSS IF VERY NOTICEABLE! Especially since you are a man and don't have other lumps.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You can tell from the face that you lost weight. Good job! When people see you everday they won't notice the difference as much.
  • Wildheart_Baby
    Wildheart_Baby Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, perhaps they haven't noticed as they see you all the time, you should try and find people you've not seen in a while.
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I can see a difference. I wouldn't worry too much about what your coworkers say. You have to keep in mind that they see you almost everyday. So the changes per day/week is gradual. It is a lot different when there is a decent span of time when seeing someone or a before/after picture.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    35idlqr.png

there will always be someone that wants to sabotage you in your journey....stay strong, and YES I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Who cares what any of them say/think. You are doing this for you....not for them. Be proud of your accomplishment.

This
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell you have lost weight! You can see it in your face!! Dont listen to those colleagues! They are probably just jealous and trying to put you down! Dont stop what you are doing. You are looking great!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference between the pictures. You just keep at your goal. Dont worry about negative comments.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Clearly noticeable!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You've lost your baby face and look more manly. :love:
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Of course you have! Very noticeable in your face and chest from what I can see and people tell me I am very normal...;)
    Great work buddy! 20 + pounds do not go unnoticeable here!!!
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    A real difference! However, sometimes when people see us every day they don't notice the change. Great accomplishment!
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see a difference, but a lot of times people who see you everyday don't notice those changes until you've lost ALOT. I think it took until I had lost around 50 pounds before people started commenting on it. Then it goes in spurts. Thankfully I've hit a new round of people noticing and commenting, because I've hit a bit of a plateau, which can be discouraging. It will come! I don't know if it is the same with guys, but I found that people noticed more when I started buying new clothes and wearing those instead of just my old clothes fitting looser.

Same with me! My coworkers didn't notice until I lost about 50lbs--and they noticed because I too started wearing tighter fitting clothes and more dresses and skirts than I used too.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see it in your face.
    Great work so far.

This is what my trainer told me when I first got started:

It takes about 3 months for you to feel different
    6 months for other people to notice (and mention it)
    And 9 months for you to see it
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your collegues are blind!! Way to go, keep up the great work!
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Change your clothes.

Got for a more fitted shirt. The t-shirt hides it all. (talking from experience here).

Then again it's a shame you work with people who are so clearly ignorant. :grumble:

Good effort on the loss.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I bet they're just jealous! I can tell in your face you've lost :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!