Weird food combinations you love?

Options

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    French fries with extra salt dipped in chocolate ice cream.
    Salt in my ice cream.

Cheese chunks with apple pie.

Ketchup on mac'n'cheese.

Bacon on anything.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    MMM Egg sandwich on wheat toast with white american cheese & grape or strawberry jelly. So good!!! Also apples dipped in peanut butter, not weird maybe but I never thought of it till a mfp posted about it. Brussel sprouts with garlic hummus. Any meat-free sandwich with pretty much any type of chips in it. I guess the strangest is back when there were 3D dortios my brother & I loved biting the top off & dipping them in iced tea.. Lastly my mom & I's favorite fries in vanilla ice cream! I have to AVOID that lol Also ketchup on eggs, fried potatoes, mac & cheese...
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Not super weird .. but I LOVE Kraft singles, I can't Believe it's not Butter, on white bread sandwiches .. HELLO PROCESSED!!! So naughty!! I haven't had one in ages.
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Cheetos and chicken salad
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mustard and french fries...

Doritos with lots of lime squeezed on top...

Eggs and A-1 sauce..
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The best thing ever is a fried egg on top of peanut butter toast. It melts the peanut butter.. yummo!

I also put ketchup on a lot of things, potato chips, grilled cheese, eggs, etc.... Maybe thats not so wierd.

The egg on peanut butter actually sounds good. I don't like fried eggs...but I may try scrambled eggs. :-)
  • hilarryus
    hilarryus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cinnimon Rasin Bagle w/ cream cheese w/ tortilla chips on top! Ugh... not any more though :( lol
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Right now, I want jalapeno peppers served with just about everything. So weird!!!!!!!!!!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. on white bread. Probably one of the least healthy things I could eat, so I don't very often, but yummmmmmm

I think I knew someone who did this. She also added a small amount of black pepper to it....?

I want to throw up.. :sick:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    nutella and tostitos lime chips...

nutella on everything....

Well, it's Nutella..

Like bacon, it's acceptable to put it on anything. :flowerforyou:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    As of Friday, I've been mixing my cottage cheese with black beans & pepper.. its sooo good!
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. on white bread. Probably one of the least healthy things I could eat, so I don't very often, but yummmmmmm

This. I never thought I would ever encounter another person who didn't say, "EWWWWW" to this.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I don't eat any weird combinations but i have a friend who eats cheese and mint choc chip icecream sandwiches on white bread...with butter :sick:
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    a dill pickle wrapped in kraft cheeze slices = awesome and no longer in the lifestyle change
    Toast with Cheeze whiz sprinkled with brown sugar --> no longer in the lifestyle change also... :-(
  • lyndabw
    lyndabw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    oh the best is peanut butter with red onions, or peanut butter spread on kosher dill slices, yum
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I like ranch dressing on my scrambled eggs and french fries dipped in chocolate milkshakes but the fries have to be super crispy and salted...BTW I dont eat any of these anymore...unless im feeling naughty :wink:
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    When I eat pickles I like to have a glass of milk with it. This started when I was pregnant with my daughter and just stuck with me.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Peaches warmed up sprinkled with chili powder. Yum!
  • ashielovesdashie88
    Options
    rice and peas with butter and salt :) Or raw potatoes with Old Bay Seasoning. Hell, anything with Old Bay seasoning is delicious.:tongue:
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and beer

I think it's genius and good :)

The other day I put eggplant in my omelette -- still not sure yet...

hot sauce goes on everything and I mean everything.