Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weird food combinations you love?

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    French fries with extra salt dipped in chocolate ice cream.
    Salt in my ice cream.

Cheese chunks with apple pie.

Ketchup on mac'n'cheese.

Bacon on anything.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    MMM Egg sandwich on wheat toast with white american cheese & grape or strawberry jelly. So good!!! Also apples dipped in peanut butter, not weird maybe but I never thought of it till a mfp posted about it. Brussel sprouts with garlic hummus. Any meat-free sandwich with pretty much any type of chips in it. I guess the strangest is back when there were 3D dortios my brother & I loved biting the top off & dipping them in iced tea.. Lastly my mom & I's favorite fries in vanilla ice cream! I have to AVOID that lol Also ketchup on eggs, fried potatoes, mac & cheese...
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Not super weird .. but I LOVE Kraft singles, I can't Believe it's not Butter, on white bread sandwiches .. HELLO PROCESSED!!! So naughty!! I haven't had one in ages.
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Cheetos and chicken salad
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Mustard and french fries...

Doritos with lots of lime squeezed on top...

Eggs and A-1 sauce..
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    The best thing ever is a fried egg on top of peanut butter toast. It melts the peanut butter.. yummo!

I also put ketchup on a lot of things, potato chips, grilled cheese, eggs, etc.... Maybe thats not so wierd.

The egg on peanut butter actually sounds good. I don't like fried eggs...but I may try scrambled eggs. :-)
  • hilarryus
    hilarryus Posts: 30 Member
    Cinnimon Rasin Bagle w/ cream cheese w/ tortilla chips on top! Ugh... not any more though :( lol
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Right now, I want jalapeno peppers served with just about everything. So weird!!!!!!!!!!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. on white bread. Probably one of the least healthy things I could eat, so I don't very often, but yummmmmmm

I think I knew someone who did this. She also added a small amount of black pepper to it....?

I want to throw up.. :sick:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    nutella and tostitos lime chips...

nutella on everything....

Well, it's Nutella..

Like bacon, it's acceptable to put it on anything. :flowerforyou:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 751 Member
    As of Friday, I've been mixing my cottage cheese with black beans & pepper.. its sooo good!
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 83 Member
    peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. on white bread. Probably one of the least healthy things I could eat, so I don't very often, but yummmmmmm

This. I never thought I would ever encounter another person who didn't say, "EWWWWW" to this.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    I don't eat any weird combinations but i have a friend who eats cheese and mint choc chip icecream sandwiches on white bread...with butter :sick:
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    a dill pickle wrapped in kraft cheeze slices = awesome and no longer in the lifestyle change
    Toast with Cheeze whiz sprinkled with brown sugar --> no longer in the lifestyle change also... :-(
  • lyndabw
    lyndabw Posts: 24 Member
    oh the best is peanut butter with red onions, or peanut butter spread on kosher dill slices, yum
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    I like ranch dressing on my scrambled eggs and french fries dipped in chocolate milkshakes but the fries have to be super crispy and salted...BTW I dont eat any of these anymore...unless im feeling naughty :wink:
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    When I eat pickles I like to have a glass of milk with it. This started when I was pregnant with my daughter and just stuck with me.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Peaches warmed up sprinkled with chili powder. Yum!
  • rice and peas with butter and salt :) Or raw potatoes with Old Bay Seasoning. Hell, anything with Old Bay seasoning is delicious.:tongue:
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Ice cream and beer

I think it's genius and good :)

The other day I put eggplant in my omelette -- still not sure yet...

hot sauce goes on everything and I mean everything.