An Epidemic of Massive Proportions

Options
124»

Replies

• JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I've never been one for excess or back hair (and I still am not) but I've learned there's something about no body hair that I'm really diggin'...even when it's a little scritchy. :laugh:

You love scritchy! :flowerforyou:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    A hariy chest is about the worst thing on a man apart from hairy balls
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Chest hair = SEXY :love: :blushing:

No chest hair looks nice in pictures because you can see definition, but in real life no hair on a man makes me feel like a pedophile lol. :sick:

*This*

But honestly, I don't get the whole excessive shaving thing (man or woman). There's def a point to grooming, but the whole pre-pubescent look really creeps me out.
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    nooooo to the chest hair!! these responses about running your fingers through and snuggling up to it make me feel... icky. ha!
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No hair to average hair on the chest is fine, but if you are trying out for the next Lucas sequal or prequal too gross. A fur suit is just too much!:sick:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Genetics prevents the need for shaving for me. I can only imagine how many women I've disappointed by not having a chest-fro for them to run their fingers through. :tongue:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Genetics prevents the need for shaving for me. I can only imagine how many women I've disappointed by not having a chest-fro for them to run their fingers through. :tongue:

You should get a chest hair wig.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Austin-Powers-300x238.jpg
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I agree ..my husband is hairy and I luv it
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I second that! My husband is hairy and It works for us! heheh!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Austin-Powers-300x238.jpg

"Like Ha-iry An-i-mail!!"
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    Usually I like chest hair. My husband, however, has very little. My guess would be that the ones who do, do it so their muscles are more defined or something like that. Either way, as long as my guy is healthy and happy who cares.
  • lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Options
    Definitely hair free
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Depends ont eh guy. Hugh Jackman and Bradley Cooper ROCK their cheat hair. They are so manly. RAWR. But really slim people like Jackson Rathbone or Ben Barnes somehow look better without...
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    My ex was really self-concious of his chest hair. I convinced him to let it go, because it was a lot of work to keep tame, haha. Didn't mind it at all.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Male chest and arm hair stubble is painful and weird - probably for both the men and women who touch them! Let it grow.. though I'll confess I'm not a fan of the fur-suit that someone mentioned, or a lot of back hair.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    In So. Cal. body hair has been eradicated like crazy. II shave mine not as much because of the trend but wet suit chafing and pulling. You want to move around in and change in and out of a wetsuit with chest hair, be my guest.
  • ideliver
    ideliver Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    While I can't promise to post a shirtless after pic, I promise not to shave my chest. The body is beautiful in its natural state - why mess with a good thing?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I like a little chest hair. If you take off your shirt and it still looks like youre wearing one, that's too much for me. lol

this!
  • candidglances
    candidglances Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't mind either way.

My ex husband didn't have much chest hair.

My current husband now has chest hair and I find that i'm not remotely grossed out by it :)