Weird food combinations you love?

Options

Replies

• jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Macaronie & Cheese & Peas & (sliced) Hot dogs, all mixed together in a big pot. YUMMY!

Was my college go-to meal. Don't eat it so much anymore but when I do...it is AWESOME. :smile:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I like:

1). Buttered popcorn with yellow mustard
    2). Eggrolls dipped in orange juice or even better is a scoop of o.j. concentrate from the can
    3). Ketchup on frosted chocolate cake (chocolate frosting... more like fudge the better!)
    4). Giant dill pickle with the middle cored out, filled with crushed Cheetohs or filled with crushed Starlight Mint candies
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Fries dipped in avocado mixed with cream cheese, tobassco, garlic, lime and salt. YUMMM!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Dill pickle cut in half insert peppermint stick
    Lemon cut in half insert peppermint stick
    Yum!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bad for you combos: French fries covered in dill pickles, Marshamallow fluff on carrots, oreos and ruffles potato chips mixed, fries and ice cream/milkshakes
    Healthy(ish) combos: Sweet potato and peanut butter, avocado and hardboiled eggs on a rice cake
  • zen_mama
    zen_mama Posts: 51
    Options
    Red Star nutritional yeast sprinkled on eggs or mixed with mayo and spread on sour dough bread. So yummy and cheesy tasting I love it! My family are not fans though...

Double stuffed oreos and chunky natural peanut butter- for those days when the diet has already gone to Hell. LOL
  • IDCY843
    IDCY843 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    advocado and vegemite on toast is also one of my favs. but my all time fav. is matured cheese, vegemite, tomato sauce and garlic salt sandwiches....YUMMY lol
  • kevsox
    kevsox Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    PB and Mayo is one of my favorites!! I prefer Miracle Whip, though
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have a weird fascination with having Mayo and Ketchup on my frenchfries. Its sooo good
  • IDCY843
    IDCY843 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Avocado and vegemite on toast. Yep, I'm an Aussie.

think i might have messed up when i answered this a while ago. I am an aussie too and I love vegemite and advocado
    on toast!!!! Also love matured cheese,tomato sauce, vegemite and garlic salt sandwiches....YUMMY
  • yoashisme
    yoashisme Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love lemons and coke. I know soft drink aren't good and I normally have one once a month now but lemons everyday.
  • jenniferpowell1980
    jenniferpowell1980 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    boiled eggs with mango
  • Lcb2000
    Lcb2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich with pickles, mustard and Harrissa.
  • asalikin
    asalikin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I grew up eating alot of things I didn't think were weird, but later in life, friends and boyfriends found alot of them odd! some of the examples:
    Homemade cottage cheese perogies with melted butter, raspberry jam & sour cream!
    Pancakes topped with hard boiled eggs (fork mashed), melted butter and syrup. OMG, delish!
    Instant (ichiban style) noodles with green peas, cottage cheese or sour cream, and feta (still soupy style)
    Tortilla (any flavour) rolled up with peanut butter, jam and crushed raw garlic!
    red onion raw, sliced thinly soaked in white vinegar.

My absolute childhood favourite, still eat to this day, and current boyfriend absolutely refuses to try:
    Bowtie pasta cooked aldente, tossed in condensed tomato soup, butter and brown sugar!!!

(also, like many others have posted, I dip fries, eggs, mac and cheese in ketchup or A1 sauce as well)
    I don't think any of my combos are weird!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    applesauce with whipped cream.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    I have a weird fascination with having Mayo and Ketchup on my frenchfries. Its sooo good

Love this!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Red grapes and sharp cheddar cheese- yum
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    -raw carrots/celery dipped in brown/tomato sauce.

-pickled onions and grapes on a stick

-bread dipped in milk with cheese on the side!

-strawberry yoghurt, muesli and milk (i don't think that's weird but loads of people say that yoghurt AND milk mixed together on cereal is strange)
  • SouthernArt77
    SouthernArt77 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Pop-tart & peanut butter.
    I rarely let myself have Pop-Tarts at all anymore, but when I do, I love a plain strawberry Pop-Tart with peanut butter on top! I nuke it for just a few seconds so the PB gets melty. Mmmm!
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    I absolutely lovee pickles on my pizza. A lot of people think that's strange. And I put fire sauce on everything