Replies

• dotido
    dotido Posts: 49
    Options
    hazelnut skinny latte! <3
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    skinny vanilla latte, I only have it once in a blue moon....but it's so yummy!
  • Zalissa
    Zalissa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love a tall soy latte. No need for any syrups. Delicious as is! I used to get a quad venti vanilla soy latte. I've come a long way, but I'm just not going to give it up entirely!
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Skinny (sugar free) caramel macchiato.
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started making my frappuccinos at home and they come out healthier and tastier than the real deal!!!

Cold dark brewed coffee
    Ice (not too much or it becomes like an ice cone)
    Stevia drops (vanilla or toffee or chocolate)

Blend and voila--- Healthy Frapuccino!!!

you can add milk if you like, i find that I don't need it.

sometimes I add a scoop of protein powder.... Protein Frapuccino
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Cute hair!! ;)

I like a tall decaf (I don't do caffeine anymore) nonfat latte with one packet of raw sugar in it. I also love their iced passion tea lemonades with a bit of sweetener. Mmmmmm!
  • kristinacast
    Options
    Iced coffee (5 cals!) with non fat milk and two sweet and lows. sometimes i add a pump of white mocha!
  • anewme1202
    anewme1202 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Like many others on here, I LOVE Starbucks ... in fact, I'm a Starbucks-aholic and I've really had to curb my habit, but it's hard.

Also like many others, I go for the TALL SKINNY VANILLA LATTE - 90 calories and I get my fix. I was a 2 a day Starbucks girl and now it's more like a treat for me - 1 a day and not every day.

I love hearing some of the other options on here!
  • ashjdavis88
    ashjdavis88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My favorites are:

1. Skinny Iced Vanilla Soy Latte

2. Skinny Iced Soy Caramel Machiatto.

3. (Before I gave up dairy) Caramel Light Frap, with Sugar Free Caramel!
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Grande Skinny French Vanilla (sugar free Hazelnut/sugar free Vanilla) latte.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Every Thursday and Friday I look forward to stopping at my Starbuck's and getting my latte :blushing:

Only 120 calories, 19 g carbs, 12 g protein...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    a black coffee. you have to ask for it especially as they don't serve black 'coffee'.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    *bumping for ideas for My BF*

: D
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    My drink:
    Venti Iced coffee
    Light ice
    3 splendas
    non fat milk
    1 add shot.

Used to do an Iced Venti Americano w/ no water, nonfat milk to the top and 3 splendas (similar to a drink they had a few summers back and didn't continue.)
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Tall or Grande Caffe Misto, usually with sugar-free vanilla.
    If nonfat, it's 60 cals for tall, 70 for grande. If 2%, it's 80 for tall and 110 for grande.

Misto = Starbucks name of cafe au lait. 1/2 coffee, 1/2 steamed milk.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Iced coffee with soy topper and NO sweetener. I hate that you have to opt out, that the sweetening is a default.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Whoaaa I just found out that you can ask for "PROTEIN" in your Skinny Vanilla Latte (tall size) and then it bumps it up to 120 calories and 17g of protein!

AND a shot of espresso to keep me going? I'll take that.

That 's good to know. Thanks!

My drink of choice is a triple skinny caramel machiatto.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened iced latte! Just coffee, milk and ice. Really nice unless you are lactose intolerant!
  • tara_jm
    tara_jm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    recently disovered a "white mocha americano". its just espresso, hot water and a bit of white mocha (you can ask for more or less depending). a tall with two pumps is only 60 calories! add a bit of skim milk to make it creamier. yummm.

I love the nonfat americano misto with a shot of vanilla. It's an americano but made with half milk half water. It's half the price of a latte and so yummy!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For me doing Keto,

Tall or Grandel Iced Cafe Americano, 2-4 pumps of (insert sugar-free) syrup, add heavy cream (most locations have it) instead of skim--I get my fat on, and fewer sugars than usual.
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am going to have to try the Americano. Is that the lowest carb thing they have? With heavy cream obviously. I had to give up my Mochas so I have switched to low carb energy drinks for now.