Weird food combinations you love?

Options

Replies

• omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    vanilla ice cream and peanut butter is soooooo goood.

TOP TIP! take one tablespoon of peanut butter and one tablespoon of full fat vanilla ice cream and put it in your mouth at the same time. The combination of these two yummy ingredients neutralizes all calories and fat, making one super healthy snack...(I wish).

Isn't that normal?
  • parteegirl01
    Options
    Cheetos and m&m's, and mac & cheese with pinto beans. yummy.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Got a few weird ones myself

tomato soup with scrambled eggs
    grapefruit with salt on top
    smoked oysters with hot sauce
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    *Mayonaise and Bananna Sandwich
    *Mayonaise and Chick Fil A Waffle Fries
    *Toasted peanut butter sandwich, with several pickles per bite, followed by a swig of milk
  • cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    I am obsessed with condiments....i have to force myself not to buy more dressings/dips/etc. I dip everything...
    my boyfriend thinks it's really weird that i put salsa mixed with cottage cheese or french onion soup mix sprinkled on cottage cheese.
    I also crave pickled things...pickles, banana peppers, olives...and just want to eat like whole jars of them sometimes.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Tinned tuna and guacamole sandwiches... yum!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    This isn't healthy by any means but I LOVE dipping my french fries in mayonnaise!
    I also love salt on pizza!
    And...dipping french fries in a Wendy's frosty!

I haven't indulged in any of these guilty pleasures since 2011 though, go me! :)
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    sweet pickles wrapped in bologna

ranch on spaghetti

and bunch a crunch with movie theater popcorn (mouth-gasm!!!)
  • jblenkle
    jblenkle Posts: 13
    Options
    Love PB&J sandwiches with potato chips inside! My favorite is either Nacho Cheese Doritos or Lays Salt & Vinegar chips :)

Also, grab a bag of Sun Chips and throw tapatio in it and shake. SOOO GOOD.
  • rhenneberry
    Options
    bugles dipped in frosting. Did by accident at a picnic and found it to be quite tasty.
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    scrapple with king syrup..yum!
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My favorite pizza is onion/bacon and I LOVED to put maple syrup on it!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I love cheese and onion crisps and chocolate (preferably malteesers and tayto)

Wosits (cheesepuffs for the Americans) dipped into strawberry yoghurt.
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt on Spaghetti noodles :D
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    cheese and chocolate
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooo good:)
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I love salty/sweet combos.

My insomniac snack that began around the age of 14 was cheese and OJ. Usually a slice of Kraft American Deli Deluxe and Minute Maid Pulp Free.

To this day, I still have that when I wake up b/t 12-5AM. Luckily my Prozac helps with the insomnia as a nice side benefit, so I haven't been waking up for a cheese and OJ fix recently.
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is NOT healthy, but when I was younger I always ate doritos and sour cream wrapped up in a flour tortilla (dad's smart idea)... those were the days.
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    Perogies with Syrup (my grandma eats this)
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love ranch on about everything, in soups, on chili, spaghetti, pizza, granny smith apples. French fries dipped in honey. My mom thinks I am real weird for this one: Pork top ramen, drain the water and add butter, peanut butter, and cheese (I dont make this one any more lol).
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    Ice cream and potato chips or French frys. If I don't have them, I'll put salt on my ice cream. Yummy

Yes...french fries from Wendy's dipped in a Frosty...that's good but I don't do it now b/c I heard that Frosty's were made with lard....