Boobs

Options
124»

Replies

• stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I was something like a 40 JJ

Am now a nice full 32GG UK and am very ahsgdetfgg size, shape and pertness, kgjkhjrothjiyyjub5we[ybjeyibb, hohoihohohohhohohoh, BUT I had large boobs BEFORE Iskfkf jgjrk kgjrjg my boobs are boobs gktjhvgbhjsd bgjrjd vbfb sifgjrjkgjfr!

This is what boys read in this post! :smile:
  • Tajdancer
    Tajdancer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don't care what size mine are. I only care that I've been able to get rid of my "fat" bras.
  • SailorStarMaker
    Options
    Yet most guys still drool over huge boobs. Go figure. lol

Not all of them! I have definitely known and dated men who prefer smaller breasts. My husband among them - he's told me that girls with giant breasts look cartoonish (and often heavier) to him. :-)

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that he is LYING to you. Of course he will never admit this since the secret society of Men would crucify him.

...because it's impossible for a man to prefer something that's not the cultural ideal?
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    Just defending small breasted women...

At about 25lbs over the weight I am aiming for, I was a 32A. I've lost 15 at this point and my bras are slightly big. I expect I'll be more of a 30A when I'm at the weight I want.

BUT.... I've had 3 children and breastfed them all yet my "girls" are just as pert as they were in my teens. Something to be said for small boobs after all. :-)

I love you, this made my day, being a small busted woman now!

The biggest I have ever been was a 36D, I am a 36A...................:noway:

But, I have to agree, they look fabulous, perky as all can be and people think I have a bigger boobs then I do!:laugh:
    At almost 42, this I am proud of!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    I haven't lost any..was hoping to. Started 54 lbs ago at a 40DD, now I'm a 36DD. Damn things are in it for the long haul :smile:
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am still in progress, but I went from a 44/46 D to a 40 DD/DDD after losing about 80 lbs.
  • mellstein
    mellstein Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking way faster than the rest of me...hoping the rest catches up quick. Lol:wink:
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The biggest mine have ever been at my top weight (about 20lbs.) years ago was 32DD, now I am 30D/DD. I've always had boobies though, they don't really go anywhere.
  • amanada11
    amanada11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It really seems to depend on the person, judging by all the other comments. At my heaviest (197 lbs), I was a 36DD. I'm down to 164 and... still a 36DD.