Washington State!

Options

Replies

• sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I lived in Washington for 6 years. I am in Illinois now. I lived on Ft Lewis and in Puyallup and Anacortes. I miss seeing the mountains every single day. I would live in Washington forever if I could!!!!
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    Auburn!!! love it!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Chewelah here :) A hop skip jump and a small leap from Spokane.
  • AliCaudill
    Options
    Ellensburg :) Born and raised on the west side, and now loving CWU! Just started this myfitnesspal thing, so help me out!
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Ellensburg :) Born and raised on the west side, and now loving CWU! Just started this myfitnesspal thing, so help me out!
    Haven't missed an Ellensburg rodeo for probably 55 years, have permanent seats.:smile:
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cowiche!! Just west of Yakima..born and raised in Yakima Valley!!!!

I grew up in the Yakima/Cowiche areas. Graduated from HHS in 2000 :o)

Live in Lake Stevnes now though hehe
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    Bainbridge Islander here :)

I went to Chicago for college and I'm moving to NYC for grad school in August... I'm going to miss Washington so much. It really is such a unique and wonderful place.
  • Brea_81
    Brea_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lynden (little town just north of Bellingham, and right by the Canadian border). :)

Just moved to Lynden from Canada in November, work in Seattle though.

I've lived here since I was 6 and love it! Such a great little town. :)
  • JennMarieFitz
    JennMarieFitz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm from Longview/Kelso/ Castle Rock. They're all basically the same town, because they're so close and pretty small. about 45 mins north of Portland. =) Loved every minute I spent in WA, but I'm stuck in Italy for the next two years.
  • br4nd13
    br4nd13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Chelan, born and raised... but living in Nevada now. I miss my little cluster F of a town :(
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    It would be nice to have friends in the same time zone!!! I'm in Redmond! Feel free to add me :D
  • sarahu8226
    Options
    Chelan, born and raised... but living in Nevada now. I miss my little cluster F of a town :(

Chelan is my absolute most favorite place in Washington State! Got married in my Aunt and Uncles front yard overlooking the Lake.
  • emmaps55
    emmaps55 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Spokane! Been here 7 years. I don't know the west side very well, but have loved exploring the state. Especially as I grew up and lived most of my life on the East coast and coming out here was such a change!
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Seattle!!!
  • br4nd13
    br4nd13 Posts: 2
    Options

Chelan is my absolute most favorite place in Washington State! Got married in my Aunt and Uncles front yard overlooking the Lake.

Aw how nice! I loved living there when I had to, but now that I just visit... I like it more. I don't have to deal with the smalltown politics (aka BS) anymore. Though a good chunk of my family still live there, so it can never truly be avoided ;)
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bonney Lake, Wa currently...hope to move soon. Dont like it much here. Would much rather go back to AZ lol :)
  • 987Runner
    987Runner Posts: 209
    Options
    Spokane and greatly anticipating Bloomsday next weekend. :wink:
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    Bellevue here! :)
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    Born and raised in TC Washington have moved around a lot due to my husbands job. Agree, its the best state EVER!:happy:
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Best place on earth!! Representing Oly, WA