5 random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• sade717
    sade717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sadie

1. I can't keep my paws off of banana peppers (YUM)
    2. I had plastic surgery at the age of 9. (Dog attack!)
    3. I secretly want some, just some, of the freckles that those gorgeous redheads are blessed with:)
    4. I really do not like cardio.
    5. Animal rights and compassion are my thing.
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Sunshine
    1. I'm allergic to bull****
    2. I like watching UFC fights
    3. I like going to stripclubs and getting dances
    4. I enjoy the company of my husband (which is my highschool sweetheart) more than anyone else besides my brother
    5. I like to play the zombies mode on Call of Duty and Gears of War
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Aimee, 37

1) I am trained to sing classically...so can belt out some opera ;) ... my favorite music though is actually rock....

2) When I was born, they told my parents I had not survived... no one had anything ready..... surprise! 6 more minutes... and I wouldn't be typing this. ( my mom had placental seperation... so they could not hear a heartbeat...I was the *miracle baby* of that hospital ;)... and was also a month and 10 days early.

3) I designed all of, or most of each of my 5 tattoos...and every one of them has some sort of star ( I am obsessed with stars ;)

4) My *life verse* is Psalm 139

5) When I was a kid, my eyes would turn bright green whenever I had a fever( they were more of a gray) . One time I went to the school nurse telling her I had a fever because my eyes were green... she called my mom and wanted her to tell me that was not possible. My mom told her to take my temp..and proved her wrong. ;) For some reason now though, my eyes are always green now....but still get brighter when I have a fever.
  • lmvince
    lmvince Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Name: Lori

1. I only buy white towels.
    2. I love The Antiques Road Show and Liver.
    3. I only started really getting into and wearing makeup when I was 34.
    4. I want to play the electric guitar.
    5. I'm a denim and flip flop girl.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Shane 21

4. Have never gotten stung by a wasp :D

I love how excited you are about this, Hahaha.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    Jenny

1. I'm afraid of birds
    2. I hate cats
    3. I love the reality T.V (trashier, the better)
    4. I can't stand vegatables
    5. Sometime I have a hard time filtering what I say!

I typically don't have what I like to call the censor button either :)
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    1. I love airplanes and flying but....
    2. fear heights with ledges or edges
    3. love cooking for people
    4. love really good wine
    5. would move to the beach in a split second
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    1. I was the first girl to pole vault at my high school.

2. I have 5 associates degress, 1 college certificate and a professional diploma and liscense but no bachelors degree!?!

3. I am addicted to reality tv. Seriously!

4. I only take showers. Never a bath.

5. I'm a picky eater. I only eat white meat, I hate fat on my meat, I love cereal but I hate milk, I order the same thing when I go to restaurants, the list goes on and on!
  • tbaker1330
    tbaker1330 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. absolutely hate spiders
    2. love reading about serial killers
    3. is considering retirement
    4. miss living back in my home town
    5. am addicted to old Seinfeld and Andy Griffith shows
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1. I am scared of bridges, but love heights.
    2. I have been hooked on pro wrestling (WWE) since I was 8!
    3. I have a bachelors and masters degree in Sport and Exercise Psychology.
    4. I successfully executed a fake punt to basically clinch a BCS bowl victory.
    5. I'd choose a blizzard over the sunny beach every day of the week!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Jen

1. My hair is almost completely gray (damn genetics!)
    2. I wear headphones and rock out while I'm working - have been this way forever, that's how I did homework also
    3. I LOVE to read, but hardly ever do because if I start a book I can't put it down and I will ignore everything else around me.
    4. I have pretty small feet - size 6
    5. I also married my high scool sweetheart - been married 15 years and together 19 years
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    5. I'm one of those people that puts two spaces between each sentence, and I will not change no matter what you tell me.

I remember doing this the very first time I was assigned a paper that was "doubled spaced". That was back when we had floppy disks and the printer paper edges had to be ripped off! :laugh:
  • Samscape
    Samscape Posts: 6
    Options
    Sam

1) I am an aspiring screenwriter... I'm on my 2nd script... hope it sells!
    2) I like to read naughty books before bed.
    3) I'm a total Star Wars (episodes 4-6), Harry Potter, and LOTR nerd.
    4) I could live on ice cream, if it wouldn't make me enormous, and woozy from all the sugar.
    5) I love belly dancing and swing dancing! I took belly dance classes for a couple years, and used to go swing dancing 5 nights a week.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Age 42

1. I have two sisters named Kelly.
    2. I used to perform as a belly dancer.
    3. I like snakes, tarantulas, rats, etc., but if a praying mantis comes near me, I freak out.
    4. I graduated from college at age 38 and got my first tattoo to celebrate.
    5. I am an amusement park ride / roller coaster junkie and love the sensation of falling.
  • afshape
    afshape Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Alison
    1) New Kids on the Block are my favorite band....I have loved them since I was 6 yrs old!!
    2) I love fishing...put me on a boat with a rod in my hand and I will be in heaven.
    3) I am an incureable optimist...I just really think most people are good, and life really isn't as bad as you think.
    4) I am pretty sure I never want kids, but I love being an Auntie more than anything in this world.
    5) I love baseball
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Rachel

1) I'm slightly a germaphobe
    2) I've only been on one date in my entire life and it was the most miserable experience of my life.
    3) I will not go out in public without straightening or curling my hair first. I hate the way it looks natural.
    4) I wish I had the courage to dye my hair red
    5) I think everything is funny when I get tired, I could probably get punched in the face and still think it was hilarious. Not sure if that's a good thing though!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    1. I was the first girl to pole vault at my high school.

My husband AND father in law both pole vaulted at D1 colleges. As long as they didn't inherit my speed, our kids should be some fantastic vaulters!
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kelly, 32

1) Caramel is my weakness
    2) I miss my Honda Del sol
    3) I have strange nightmares most nights, I swear I could write the best horror film ever with them,lol
    4) I collect unique black panther items
    5) Im a neat freak, things have to be organized and clean or it drives me crazy :tongue:
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options
    1 - I am terrified of spiders, clowns, ventriloquist dummies, blank white masks, hospitals and the dark (I have to have a small light on at night or I really freak out).
    2 - I LOVE Hello Kitty (I don't care if I'm 30, that kitty is freakin' cute!)
    3 - I'm obsessed with Dragon Age II. I've played it way over 20 times since June last year and I write fanfic and make fan videos for it. I have a load of other games I need to play but I cannot stop playing DAII.
    4 - I have social anxiety Lots of people and me do not mix. Grocery shopping is a NIGHTMARE :laugh:
    5 - I'm determined to 100% Pearl Jam's "Alive" on expert mode on Rock Band 3. The highest I have so far is 94%. The solo at the end trips me up every time.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    4 - I have social anxiety Lots of people and me do not mix. Grocery shopping is a NIGHTMARE :laugh:
    Me too!! I have to have someone with me when I go, I hate being surrounded by people I don't know. :tongue: