Weird food combinations you love?

Options

Replies

• trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. on white bread. Probably one of the least healthy things I could eat, so I don't very often, but yummmmmmm

Ok, to each his own, but man, that does not sound appetizing at all.
  • trybefan
    Options
    I am a freak for baked beans and coleslaw mixed. Probably not that big of a deal after reading some of the posts.
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    Apple pie with a slice of cheddar cheese on top
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I love mustard and cheese sandwiches. People often ask if I forgot to put turkey on it.... Nope, just love the hobo sandwich!
  • trybefan
    Options
    Strawberries and pepper

:noway:
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Vinegar on my french fries and hot sauce on everything!!!

Oh! I love green olives in V8 juice.
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Banana on toast, meringue nest with jelly (jello) and yoghurt on top, and corned beef and cheese sandwiches!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    I like cottage cheese and salsa together. it is great by it self or as a dip.
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My fave guilty pleasure is white bread, American cheese slice (you know, the processed "cheese product") with Nacho flavored Doritos smashed into the cheese. A crunchy taste treat!

I also like to dip HOT french fries in chocolate shakes.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    French Fries dipped in my milk shake!
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love a whole wheat english muffin with a poached egg on top.. drizzled with Frank's Red Hot... :)
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    not that strange but I like to get ham lunch meat and spread cream cheese on it and then roll it up and eat it. When I was younger I would eat imitation crab or salad shrimp with cheese slices melted on a tortilla and then roll it up and eat it like a burrito
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Cilantro on everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING.
  • Thanis90
    Thanis90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chicken Nuggets dipped in Irn Bru...
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    nummy I love poached eggs with english muffins, too bad holindaise sauce is so not nutritious. Before diet one of my favorite things to eat was eggs benedict
  • Thanis90
    Thanis90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cilantro on everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING.

On your Cornflakes? :)
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Hot dog or bratwurst on a bun w/ mustard, relish and avocado. It grosses my husband out. lol I'm also known to throw some broccilli slaw on there as well. VERY tasty!

When I was in high school and we didn't have much to eat I would regularly eat peanut butter and jelly on a tortilla, sort of like a PB&J quesadilla...minus the cheese.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Anyone in my family understands, but anyone married into my family thinks I'm crazy. I love a big plate of spagetti and big tall glass of milk. Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! Also Ramen noodles with milk does the trick as well!!

Spaghetti and Milk?? Whats so weird about that??? I do that every time I have spaghetti!!! HMMM... I also drink Milk with just about anything. Pizza, taco's, I really can't think of a meal that I would have Milk with...
  • enjoythesound
    enjoythesound Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    For me it's cheese and apple sauce haha
    some of my friends like to dip their french fries into ice cream x)
  • jenngi620
    jenngi620 Posts: 51
    Options
    Cottage cheese mixed in with spaghetti with red sauce. Been eating it since I was a kid, IDK. Also peas in milk with butter and s&p.