Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Short Woman with Broad Shoulders

I'm 5'1 with broad shoulders. I have lost a total of 37 lbs so far and have about 30ish more to go. I'm noticing a HUGE difference inmy legs and midsection and everywhere. . . but when i wear a tank top, i dont feel very confident bc my shoulders are so broad, not to mention i have big arms too, which i'm working on. I have big boobs, so, to me, it makes it look worse. sometimes when i get ready for the gym, wearing a tank top makes me feel ugly/manly, bc of my shoulders. . . i've been working on my arms ALOT lately, trying to tone those up . . . . how do you "deal" with it? I feel like a muscle man, sometimes. . . i have a smaller waist and broad shoulders. It's weird lol . ... I'm REALLY noticing it now that i'm losing so much weight. .... any help or advice or ANYTHING would be GREATLY appreciated! (i know I repeated myself, but It's such an issue for me)... Thanks in advance :happy:

Replies

• melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    No one... REALLY?! :frown: . . . Guess Im the only short woman with broad shoulders with this problem :-(
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    The only thing I can suggest is choose clothing that will not accentuate it so much.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    I have the same problem. I'm 5'3 and have broad shoulders and fat arms too....I never wear anything sleeveless. I'm hoping when I drop these last 25 lbs, that I'll feel confident enough to do so.
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    I am 5' and have the same problem. I would like to hear some response to this.