So what do you fine people do for a living?

Options

Replies

• hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am in infant teacher ... I bring my own lunch and hit the gym after work if my teenagers don't have sporting events.
  • quink77
    quink77 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm a photographer. I make myself kick-*kitten* meals and annoy all of my friends with pictures of them. And then I work off those calories by chasing around my toddler clients. It's a sweet deal. :)
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I tell cops where to go...I am a 911 dispatcher. At our PSAP we handle both emergency and non emergency calls and dispatch for city police, sheriff, city and county fire departments and EMS. I work 12 hr shifts at least 4 days a week. I pack my food for the shifts. Exercise is the challenge for me!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer/Fitness Manager and for part time cash a Certified ManWhore-Ty

does a certified manwhore bring in more money than just a manwhore?
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am a surgical Technologist and eat a protein shake at home before work and bring my break and lunch with me every dayl We have a lot of food brought in by drug reps so it is hard sometimes to resist! I try to stay out of the kitchen!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I am my husbands full time Dialysis nurse. He currently is on home Dialysis and I take care of all of it for him. Also as he had seizure in the pool in Jan I am his driver, at least till next week.
  • caitlintaylor10
    Options
    I'm in medical sales so I spend much of my day on the road, in my car. Or in hotels......I used to be a fast food junkie because I'd be racing from one account to another all day and by about 1pm I'd be SO hungry I'd get McDonalds or a huge Subway sandwich. If found great per-made salads at Trader Joes and bring those now instead. Work definitely makes eating well a challenge but I'm working on it!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer/Fitness Manager and for part time cash a Certified ManWhore-Ty

does a certified manwhore bring in more money than just a manwhore?
    More liabilty coverage when you INC.
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine.

I don't work a true over-night shift, but I work just about any 8-9 hours you can dream up between 6a and 2a. Eating around my schedule has always been a challenge, but I've managed to make it work. Mostly.

The hardest part of work is all the cookies, cakes and salty snack food that people bring to share. And, here in one of the largest ERs in the country, when we get busy the admin buys pizza or hoagies for the staff to keep them from taking dinner breaks. <sigh>
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am the eater of sins and seller of souls.

Hello, my name is
    Death
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Claims Adjuster
  • teespikes
    teespikes Posts: 31
    Options
    I Am a 911 Dispatcher, I dispatch Emergency and non Emergency for the City , The County , Fire Dept,EMS, and ACO
    Busy but makes the days go by fast!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Ninja cowgirl
  • KristineJ86
    Options
    Air Force here :) I can pretty much pack lunches/snacks etc just need to stop being lazy and do it more often. Luckily working out is part of my job even if I don't really like it I usually have no choice, it's perfect :)
  • dollymixsix
    dollymixsix Posts: 112
    Options
    the sweeney ;)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I am self employed. I run an app building company.
  • reneeradhika
    Options
    I'm a professional novelist, writing erotic womens fiction and teen romance under other names. I am behind a computer for many hours a day, which is what led to my weight gain. Sitting, and 5 pregnancies. lol. I work from home, and often at night, so my days are free to meal plan, taxi children, and (now) go to the gym. My fat butt is at its end!
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Sr. Business Analyst for a big bank in Toronto. Work out before my day starts, and I pack my breakfast and lunch. Too easy to eat fast food at the food court. Too expensive, too.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    School counselor. Back in school to become a licensed mental health counselor.

Whoops didn't answer second half of question... I pack my lunches so I'm able to control my options at work. I prep them the night before.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Keeper of Keys at Hogwarts