one food one exercise

just curious: if you had to pick one food and one exercise/machine that youd say has helped you the most throughout your weightloss what would it be?

Replies

• spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    FOOD: Oatmeal (I eat it every day for breakfast.....and sometimes I add it to some cottage cheese.

EXERCISE: Spin Bike
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Tangelos . . . can't live without them.

My legs. I walk!
  • Food- eggs (great low cal/low carb breakfast and quick to scramble in the microwave)

Exercise-runing. I've never liked running until now, I think it's because all I need are shoes and 30 minutes....and my kids can't come with :)
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Food: jamba juice strawberry smoothies! I make them t home. Super low cal, taste great and filling.
    Exercise: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video! Love it and it's made such a difference.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Since I started out with just walking...walking. For food...chicken... versatile, full of protein, fills you up.
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Pistachios. I eat them every day.
    And Zumba. I grew up fundamentalist Christian, and dancing was considered a sin... but in the name of exercise I finally managed to loosen up these hips. I burn bazillions of calories, have a blast, and feel shexay. Winning :-)
  • TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Treadmil, Turkey
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Food: Bananas (have had one every single day for over a year) I am a monkey :) haha

Machine: MY Own Body (body weight training is excellent)
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    I'm not that far into my journey yet, but so far oatmeal and broccoli (NOT together!!) and discovering the work out videos on netflix!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Food: hard boiled eggs. One a morning keeps me full till lunch.
    Exercise: walking
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Exercise-runing. I've never liked running until now, I think it's because all I need are shoes and 30 minutes....and my kids can't come with :)
    amen!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    food.....chicken
    exercise.....squats
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Food...toast with peanut butter on it! I crave peanut butter, and this is both filling and satisfies the craving.

Exercise Equipment...it's a tie between my bicycle, my feet (I run), and my horses (I ride hunt seat and saddleseat, so I'm constantly posting in my saddle).
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    peanut butter

jogging
  • Vegetables... loading on them... so I feel full and less carbs and protein... :)
    I love my exercise bike and this other machine that I have no name for... but it helps with upper body strength!!!
    I used to have flabby arms even when I was petite and small... but now I have MUSCLE!!!! :D
  • That is soo true!!
    I couldn't believe one small little egg was keeping me full for so long!
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Food... Salmon
    Workout.... pushups
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Oatmeal and walking.. either outside or on my treadmill.
  • DiscipleN2k
    DiscipleN2k Posts: 24 Member
    Food: Eggs - 4 of 'em. Over easy. Every day
    Exercise: P90X (if a workout program counts as a single exercise) or Push-Ups
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Peanut Butter... and walking....still think running is a sexier exercise... just havent gotten into it as of yet!