Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Replies

• Congratulations to you.... You should be very proud of yourself and the hard work you have done. Great pics that show a great success story.
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Fantastic transformation!!!! Congratulations! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!
  • I like that you embraced the full process of growth. You have been a wonderful encouragement. I too am on pain pill for my back, I have fought not using it as an excuse to be lax on my goals. I wish you many blessings on your road to wholeness.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    You are a ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!! Awesome, awesome job!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    wow. that's amazing!! congratulations, and great job! That's dedication right there! Very inspirational. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    That is awesome! Great job!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Bump! Work blocks my pictures, want to see them later. Amazing job!!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    OMGosh! You look AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you for sharing this! A total inspiration!
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Such a great accomplishment, now that's dedication!
  • BurkeshireFarms
    BurkeshireFarms Posts: 45 Member
    Dude, you should have you're own commercial or something. That is one of the most incredible transformations I have ever seen. You literally pulled that one foot out of the grave.
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Great job!
  • walker001
    walker001 Posts: 116 Member
    One word, WOW!!!! you have done amazing. You should be very proud of yourself and you have added many many years to your life.:drinker: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    fair play, you look absolutely fab. WELL DONE DUDE!! X
  • Total inspiration!
  • cheryl3463
    cheryl3463 Posts: 13 Member
    WTG!!! Very impressive keep it up:)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Wow! you lost a whole person....... and then some.......
    Congrats, Dude!!!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    All I can say is WOW!!!!!
    Very good work and I know you have got to feel like a new man.
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    AMAZING!!!! an inspiration to all to never give up, and that nothing happens over night. Way to stick with it.
  • bparsont
    bparsont Posts: 50
    WOW, You look great. Knee surgery is just a minor setback. You'll be better off when your knee heals and can get back to exercising.
  • This is an unbelievable transformation !!!

For any other person out there that says it cannot be done, let this be a valuable lesson.

I'm Still Postively Shocked and really proud of you !!! Well Done !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!