Progress chart and Pics

Options

Replies

• sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. And soooo not old enough to have a 19 year old son!!
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome and so happy! :happy:

Thank you! I haven't been this happy in years. I feel confident in my own body. I can keep up with my 3 yr. old and 7 yr. old. Not to mention my 15 and 19 yr. old boys. lol. My hubby can't keep his hands off of me. And everyone in my life seems to be inspired by my lifestyle change. I feel like I got back the 10 yrs. that I was overweight and unhappy. I really hope to motivate fellow MFPers to follow through on their goals. Don't give up! It is possible for everyone.:happy:

Fantastic Story. Truly awesome change! This ^^^^^ is what it is all about. Now if I can just get to where my wife can't keep her hands off of me! :tongue: Thanks for Sharing..
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Wow, your hard work has really paid off! You look fabulous!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Nice work....you look beautiful
  • shandirae
    shandirae Posts: 15
    Options
    That dress is so pretty, and it shows off all your hard work! You look amazing!
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! How did you do it?

I eat 1300 calories a day. I started out doing 15 min. a day on the elliptical adding as I could. I now do 120 min. a day. I haven't missed a single day since Sept. 1!!! I have a Pro Form Elliptical FX 5 in my home. I just put on Netflix or a movie and go. I currently do 120 min. at a resistance of 4, 5, and then 6. RPM 40 or higher. I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Jan. 1 to Jan 30. I still do it, just not every day. I walk/jog when I can. I have lost 82 lbs since last April. Most of the weight (69 lbs.) when I started using the elliptical on Sept. 1. Basically, I got off my butt and started making healthier food choices. I log religiously, everything I eat good or bad. I stopped drinking Coke and Dr Peppers. I occasionally have a Dr Pepper 10 if I really have a craving. When I started at 225, my BMI was 37.4, which is considered obese! Now, at 143, BMI is at 23, in the healthy range. At 148, I reached normal, or healthy BMI range. I'm shooting for a final goal of 135 by Summer. *Reached 147 on March 20!!! My birthday met and exceeded.

Concerning the exercise calories...No, I don't eat them back, But if I go a little over I don't stress it, because I have that cushion. And I have splurged for special occasions, like my anniversary or my kids birthdays. I do not go hungry! I sometimes have to force myself to eat the last few calories to reach my intake goal. I still meet or exceed my weekly goals and it seems to be working, I have to say that it is getting harder to lose the smaller I get.

Do you net 1300 calories a day, or that's how much you eat?

That is what she eats, as she does not eat her exercise calories back.
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done, all of your hard work has paid off! Congratulations! :D
    xx
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    You are a big help to bring my motivation into gear!!!! Thanks for always posting positive things!!! :happy:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Great results, are you using BMF? That chart looks very similar to my bodybugg. Wondering if you're going by the BMF calorie guidelines or MFP guidelines or what?

I used http://www.fitday.com/ for the chart. I was on there right before I found MFP
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! How did you do it?

I eat 1300 calories a day. I started out doing 15 min. a day on the elliptical adding as I could. I now do 120 min. a day. I haven't missed a single day since Sept. 1!!! I have a Pro Form Elliptical FX 5 in my home. I just put on Netflix or a movie and go. I currently do 120 min. at a resistance of 4, 5, and then 6. RPM 40 or higher. I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Jan. 1 to Jan 30. I still do it, just not every day. I walk/jog when I can. I have lost 82 lbs since last April. Most of the weight (69 lbs.) when I started using the elliptical on Sept. 1. Basically, I got off my butt and started making healthier food choices. I log religiously, everything I eat good or bad. I stopped drinking Coke and Dr Peppers. I occasionally have a Dr Pepper 10 if I really have a craving. When I started at 225, my BMI was 37.4, which is considered obese! Now, at 143, BMI is at 23, in the healthy range. At 148, I reached normal, or healthy BMI range. I'm shooting for a final goal of 135 by Summer. *Reached 147 on March 20!!! My birthday met and exceeded.

Concerning the exercise calories...No, I don't eat them back, But if I go a little over I don't stress it, because I have that cushion. And I have splurged for special occasions, like my anniversary or my kids birthdays. I do not go hungry! I sometimes have to force myself to eat the last few calories to reach my intake goal. I still meet or exceed my weekly goals and it seems to be working, I have to say that it is getting harder to lose the smaller I get.

Do you net 1300 calories a day, or that's how much you eat?

That's how much I eat. :smile:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Awesome JOB! Can't believe you have done all that in such a sort time. Motivates me to kill this beer gut! I bet you feel so much better!

Thanks! You have no idea! lol. I feel so much energy! I want to exercise. I want to run. I want to take the kids hiking on trails at the park. I don't get winded doing things with my family anymore. I feel 10 yrs. younger. Good luck!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You look incredible. And soooo not old enough to have a 19 year old son!!

Haha! Thanks! I wish I didn't have his college tuition bills to prove it! :wink:
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You are a big help to bring my motivation into gear!!!! Thanks for always posting positive things!!! :happy:

Thanks! I love to hear that. MFP has helped me sooo much. I can only hope to help others as much as I have been helped since joining this wonderful site. :flowerforyou:
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Congratulations hotmama!!!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You did great and love the pink sunglasses:laugh:
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    You are my inspiration.
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Good job!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look fab. well done. great inspiration. :o))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!