30 day shred starting April 16! jOINNN

Options

Replies

• Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Yikes!! My thighs are still sore. I had to pull myself today to make me do it. My husband is here to motivate me too!

Happy Shredding!!!!!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    just done day 3 of level 1 yay! definitely getting easier!!!
  • Tlr0721
    Options
    Topday Day 6 and I have to say it is FINALLY getting easier! The jumping jacks and jump rope segment gets me everytime though....it is pretty tough on me!!!! I keep pusing thru!!!! Everyone hang in there we got it !!!!!!!!

Hot Bods in bikinis is what we are going to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! bumped up to 5 pound weights today...a little tougher but i pushed through it! Keep going people!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    The first 2 rounds I did the Shred, I didn't take rest days, but after doing 2 rounds of Ripped in 30 and a round of her 30 Day Slimdown, where she tells you to take a rest day, I've gotten into the habit (as has my husband). Today was very hectic. Out of the house by 8:30 am and put baby down eventually around 8:00 pm, so unintentionally, my rest day remains intact. Haven't quite decided if I want to keep it that way for the entire Shred, but for now, so be it.

Will be L1 Day 7 for me tomorrow. Night everyone! :smile:
  • Tlr0721
    Options
    Day 7 Done! I also bumped up to 5 lb weights today! Yes, a little harder but I pushed through it too! I also walked 8.5 miles today at a VERY FAST pace. It took me 2 hours and Now I am beat! I took my shower and now going to go lay in my bed and watch tv!!!!!
  • jorden25
    jorden25 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'd like to join..... did D4L1 today!
  • jenna25
    Options
    day 7 done! didnt eat awesome today but ate in moderation and happy i at least did the work out ....really was thinking about skipping today but glad i didnt!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Well i completed day 8 today and i must say, i dont find it hard anymore so im looking forward to starting level 2 on Thursday! After 1 week i weighed and measured today, i've lost 1lb and 2 inches in total so far. 1inch round my chest and half from each arm...
  • jenna25
    Options
    Day 8 done! getting bored and cant wait to move up to level 2. stay with this!!!! you will see results..push through!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 8 done too :) L2 is my worst level, so I'm not really dying to get there yet. lol. I'm feeling the difference though. Was back down on the scale today and feeling much flatter around my love handles.

Annoyed because I have my in-laws coming for 5 nights on Thursday and I don't know how I'm going to get my exercises in. I will just have to be blunt and do them anyway. They always wake up at dawn and our house is very small, so I literally have to do it in front of them when they're here. Oh well. I don't want to stop now. Really enjoying it :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 9 done. 1 More day and I'm on to level 2 :wink:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 10 done. Last day of Level 1 and I felt strong! Also lost 1.2 kgs this week and very happy :bigsmile: This is seriously the best workout programme for the short time you have to do it in!
  • inquilter01
    inquilter01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    For several weeks I was doing the 30-day shred, but not every day. I would alternate days so as to not get sore. But, for some reason, I stopped doing it. Like others have mentioned, I was getting results too. My fiance noticed it too. I would do the Shred and walk. I would like to get back into it as I would like to improve my shape before the wedding (and for life). It would be nice to have a group like this to belong to for encoouragement.

Not sure that I will be able to begin again tonight due to other commitments, but the morning might be a better time since I would be the only one up. Thanks for starting this topic.
  • intika
    intika Posts: 17
    Options
    hopefully i will be back to doing my shred soon. I have a pinched nerve in my elbow and have to rest it for a few days.
  • jenna25
    Options
    because of dental work i had done yesterday i am in a lot of pain so i missed yesterday and today i am doing cardio instead because its not as intense..but tomorrow i am going to give it a try again! bleh :/ annoyed about the dental work!
  • paticksmama07
    paticksmama07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 today. I am in what are the requirments?
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Up to Day 2 of L2. Day 3 of L2 tomorrow. Loving it. Struggling with my in-laws visiting and it being a long weekend here. My calories have been way over. Hopefully this will keep things under control though.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    because of dental work i had done yesterday i am in a lot of pain so i missed yesterday and today i am doing cardio instead because its not as intense..but tomorrow i am going to give it a try again! bleh :/ annoyed about the dental work!

Hope that you're feeling a lot better tomorrow!
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5.. but can I join??