Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• fitnhealthy21
    Options
    Great job! Your tummy looks a lot more toned! =) Can't wait to see day 90!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That's incredible you rock! well done!
  • Moniquizical5
    Options
    WOW! you look great! Thanks for sharing. I need to get my courage to take some pics during this journey!
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    wow. the tummy got so flat. That is awesome. Actually, around your core/mid area. you are a great motivation.
  • rachelbina
    rachelbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Really big difference, nothing to be embarrassed about at all. You look great!
  • sheniqueb
    Options
    Your hard work over the past 30 days has definitely paid off. We can all see the transformation that your body is making. This is a 90 day program, right? So imagine how much tighter your body will become in the remaining 60 days. Great job!! :smile:
  • HealthyNurseK
    HealthyNurseK Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, girl! You can totally see a difference.
    And just think, if 30 days made such a difference...just imagine how you'll look after 90 days. Awesome motivation!
  • mandihdz
    mandihdz Posts: 19
    Options
    way to go! you look fantastic! keep up the GREAT work!
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    how exactly is this embarassing??

I agree! You look fantastic! I can really tell the difference in your tummy, and omg, your butt and thighs! Keep going girl!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Your waist and back look SOOOOO different after only 30 days!!!
  • tawny9753
    tawny9753 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your response, I didn't want to spend the money on a program I couldn't use. P90X here I come!
  • tawny9753
    tawny9753 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have problems with my wrist, it is weak and has the beginning of carpal tunnel syndrome. My shoulder also has rotator cuff tendonitis. Is there any way I could survive P90X? Maybe through some slight modifications? I'm terrified to do much more than walking or Zumba with no arm movements. I love yoga but it's impossible to hold positions on my wrist even with a block.

I am 65 days into P90X. When I started I was extremely out of shape and borderline obese. I could not do half of the movements, but I pushed myself as hard as I could. I am still going, and I have gotten so much stronger. Now I can do most of the moves with some small modifications. I also have wrist issues and knee issues, but Tony teaches you how to work around these issues. I love this program, and definitely recommend it to anyone.

Thank you so much for your response, I didn't want to spend the money on a program I couldn't use. P90X here I come!
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Gross and disgusting...? I think not! You're gorgeous and you've got some amazing progress! :) Keep it up!
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look great! There is such a big difference! Keep up the hard work!
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    One of my girlfriends tried it and lost 30lbs in 90 days! Great work!
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job! :)
  • emburyhyattc
    Options
    I can see a huge difference. And, you look great in both your before and after pictures, you have a beautiful body.
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is absolutely fantastic results. I can see the difference in the whole body from head to toe. Congratulations. I admire you taking the courage to post it. Thank you. Those pictures are great motivators for many of us.
  • CeliCasi
    CeliCasi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!!!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    embarrassing!?!? you look amazing! you have such a great figure! awesome work, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!