Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here... I like them... just not on me.
  • ironmanwannabe
    ironmanwannabe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    none! although i wont say I havent thought about it...
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    There are so many tattoo posts that I thought I'd start a post for those that do NOT have any.

Where are y'all?

I reside in TN and am tat free! The primary reason is I could never decide what I wanted on my body for the rest of my life and with my ever changing style, I could always go the hena route and have one painted on me for that temporary fashion fix. I also went with a friend to watch her have it removed -- that convinced me even more.
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    None here.
    And that is amazing seeing that I served seven years in the Army.
    Would have been more amazing if that seven years had been in the Navy...
  • azdreams
    azdreams Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't have any but if i got one it would say "live and let live" :laugh:
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    None - it's just not my style.
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No tats yet - haven't been able to decide. I have a 1-year rule: if I want a design as a tattoo, I wait a year to see if I still want it at the end. So far, not yet, and it's been 14 years. *shrug* If it's permanent, it needs to be special.

Though I do have my ears pierced twice and my eyebrow pierced. :D

That's what I did with mine, and what I'm doing for my next (except 18 months instead of a year). It's a good idea :)
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I don't have any.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Too chicken of the needles.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I dont have any!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    **TATTO FREE** CHECK CKECK
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos are nice on some people (depending where and how big they are) but I can't get myself to get one. I have enough 'tattoos" on my tummy from having kids. Maybe some day I will give in.
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't have any and never will. I can't think of a single thing that I would love more than plain bare skin and if there was something, I know I would not continue loving it through the years. I think bare skin is just too beautiful.

My husband, on the other hand, has enough ink for the both of us and would be covered by now if it weren't for me. It is probably a matter of time though, because it makes him happy. I don't really understand it.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here. I'm more of a piercing kind of gal.

This^^ I have just my belly button and ears done right now, but I use to have a tongue ring too. I ended up losing the ball on the end of it and so I took it out for like an hour and it closed up :/ oh well.
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    No tattoos....only piercing is single time in each ear and even then I don't wear earrings all that often.
  • katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    none for me... scared of commitment ;)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    None at the moment....when I'm at goal bodyfat I intend on starting with a large tribal lion design covering my upper-right back and right shoulder, and a bit down on to my arm. Also intend to have any future children's names and birthdates inked onto my calves. Also want something for the left bicep.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    None for me! I'm way too chicken. and I just think they'd look silly on me. :-P
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    No tattoos. They just don't look so sporty on old people - especially old women. I did see a tattoo on PInterest the other day that was the FIRST time ever that I thought - that looks good.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    <---- None