McChickens

Options
124»

Replies

• AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I just got done talking to her and she had Mcdonalds for lunch so now i'm screwed...

Think she'd like the Italian chicken sandwich from burger king? I heard they are real good.

I have a feeling you guys are laughing at me for this... :sad:

I'm trying real hard to impress her. It's not every day I spoil a girl with the dollar menu.

How did I miss this?!?!!?

Here's what you need to do...value menu hop. Do 2 beef tacos from Taco Bell, a BK french fry, a Wendy's 5 piece spicy nugget, and a mini Blizzard from DQ.

I don't like it.

What does it leave for next time?
  • andyandronnie
    andyandronnie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    oh wow... Really?!?!!?:laugh:
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Really?! you want a romantic date. Answer: DON'T TAKE HER TO MCDONALDS!!!!
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I just got done talking to her and she had Mcdonalds for lunch so now i'm screwed...

Think she'd like the Italian chicken sandwich from burger king? I heard they are real good.

I'm trying real hard to impress her. It's not every day I spoil a girl with the dollar menu.

Here's what you need to do...value menu hop. Do 2 beef tacos from Taco Bell, a BK french fry, a Wendy's 5 piece spicy nugget, and a mini Blizzard from DQ.

I don't like it.

Hmm...good point. There's always Pizza Hut for next go around. Lunch buffet???
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options

I don't like it.

Have you seen how large these value menus are? There are always new combos to try! :flowerforyou:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Really?! you want a romantic date. Answer: DON'T TAKE HER TO MCDONALDS!!!!

Ronald McDonald doesn't do it for you?
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    if i was the girl- i would seriously hope you'd skip mcdonalds and consider sonic or hardee's- with food a little heartier than mcdonald's why pay $2 for mcchickens when you can pay 6 dollars and get a 1 pound bacon cheeseburger with 6 strips of delicous dripping with fat and greasey bacon and extra mayo! just sayin...........
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Trust me it will get you laid-Ty
  • strunkm4
    Options
    All this talk of McChickens had me just heat up my Arby's Jalapeno Cheddar bites I had in my fridge. :drinker:
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    if i was the girl- i would seriously hope you'd skip mcdonalds and consider sonic or hardee's- with food a little heartier than mcdonald's why pay $2 for mcchickens when you can pay 6 dollars and get a 1 pound bacon cheeseburger with 6 strips of delicous dripping with fat and greasey bacon and extra mayo! just sayin...........

Good point. She said she liked McDonalds though. McRibs, McChickens, and such. This guy is probably joking, but I love the posts here. If he took her to BK, (which has the best new fries ever!!!) I'd be ticked.
  • liftingheavy
    Options
    All this talk of McChickens had me just heat up my Arby's Jalapeno Cheddar bites I had in my fridge. :drinker:

Yumm!! I love Jalepeno bites. I used to only eat cheddar ones, but I've learned to love the cream cheese ones too.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Eating McChickens also supports your local economy.

Unless they're shipping in the employees from out of town?

McChickens will save us all
  • Pinkgirl319
    Pinkgirl319 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've been know to be a touch high maintenance but I think if it's a real first date fast food is not ok. Go to a restaurant. However, if it is just a booty call how nice of you to buy her a sandwich first!
  • liftingheavy
    Options
    I've been know to be a touch high maintenance but I think if it's a real first date fast food is not ok. Go to a restaurant. However, if it is just a booty call how nice of you to buy her a sandwich first!

Maybe she wants a booty call. And wants to skip a long dinner. Is that wrong?
  • strunkm4
    Options

Maybe she wants a booty call. And wants to skip a long dinner. Is that wrong?

The quicker I can eat and get to it, the better off I am!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I love all of you sooo much for thinking I was being serious. :heart:

I actually had a real nice date with her. I made her mongolian chicken stir fry over white rice. We discussed a few general get to know each other questions and set up a second date.

It wasn't Mcchickens, but I think she's rather impressed with me :)