Girls playing with thier hair

Options
13»

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    You can tell she is really into you if the hair she is twirling is of the short and curly variety.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Why do men always jump straight to the conclusions that women are trying to flirt if they do that!! lol

:laugh:

Because in EVERY 'How to flirt' thread you girls post up...you always tell each other to twirl and play with your hair!!

/sigh...we just can't win guys...I'm taking my ball and going home!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    You can tell she is really into you if the hair she is twirling is of the short and curly variety.

Haha!! This made me laugh.

As for me, I tend to play with my hair a lot. I wouldn't take that alone as a sign that she's flirting.
  • mylovelyhumps
    mylovelyhumps Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know this might come as a surprise to some guys, but women don't have super-secret classes on "stupid subtle ways to let a guy know you're into him." We're all individuals and behave in different ways.

I play with my hair when I'm bored, or think my hair is out of place,or need a haircut, or wish I wore a ponytail because my hair is just hanging on my neck, or did wear a ponytail and it's right at that length where the end tickles the back of my neck, or...

On the other hand, if a girl is playing with YOUR hair, she's into you.

This
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Bored
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Absent minded fiddling with no conscious thought. Doesn't indicate nerves or flirting on my part and usually means I'm deep in thought.
  • yesca192324
    Options
    I have extremely long hair and I usually just play with it cause i'm bored or its in my face or w/e. My flirt tell is probally if I push my hair behind my ear (AND lean my head to a side) if I was to flirt with my hair...but, than again I do that a lot cause I really do have extremely long hair down to my booty. 3 feet long so it tends to be in the way. It really all depends on the chick.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Last time I ran my fingers through my hair, I got arrested for public indecency.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I constantly play with my hair, long or short. Nervous habit I guess.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    She could be flirting or she could have nits.

The only way to know is say "how you doin'" and waggle your eyebrows suggestively...