Team UK: September

Options

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    im in the uk will be joining in soojn if thats ok, just getting used to site

Good morning Debtdummy, :flowerforyou:

I hope you have a good weekend and dont worry you will get the hang of this website in no time at all!!

X K X
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hi all well its the usual crowd still but as katie said all new people welcome.
    My goal this month is to get to a normal BMI weight. which is 12stone for my height. 6lbs to go and that will be my first milestone. Also to get more active this month so katherine when you get back from holiday lets go for that run.
    Think my reward should be some new clothers as it will be a stone and a half off and things are getting baggy. lol

Hope everyone is well, keep up the good work and well done to all the losers this week

James

I know what you mean about the clothes situation - im stuck in the middle! i have baggy baggy size 14's so they are a no go... 12's that just about fit and 12s that fit perfectly - so im heading for a size 10!!

And yes we will go for our run!! we need a meeting place!! :bigsmile:

well can meet you at stoke park and go for a run around there if you think you can handle that???
    I'm not much of a runner but think could just about do that. What you think?
    have an amazing time in crete if i dont hear from you before hand, dont make me to jelous of your tan when you get back. :laugh:
    I so need to go hard the next 3 months 2 stone by end of november and i will be a happy bunny.

J x

James,

Stoke Park would be great... better get it going asap due to the dark evenings creeping up on us!!
    2 Stone I hear? I would like to loose the 9lbs that I have hanging around!! Might be a bit more once im back from my holiday tho!! :laugh:

HA HA... dont worry you wont be too jealous of the tan... well.. maybe a little bit!! :laugh:

:glasses: <- me sunning myself on holiday (note: i dont have a goateee) lol

X k X
  • James501
    Options
    Hi all well its the usual crowd still but as katie said all new people welcome.
    My goal this month is to get to a normal BMI weight. which is 12stone for my height. 6lbs to go and that will be my first milestone. Also to get more active this month so katherine when you get back from holiday lets go for that run.
    Think my reward should be some new clothers as it will be a stone and a half off and things are getting baggy. lol

Hope everyone is well, keep up the good work and well done to all the losers this week

James

yeah defo need to get it going huni. doesnt get dark till 8 atm so depending what time you finish work still could get a good hour in. x

I know what you mean about the clothes situation - im stuck in the middle! i have baggy baggy size 14's so they are a no go... 12's that just about fit and 12s that fit perfectly - so im heading for a size 10!!

And yes we will go for our run!! we need a meeting place!! :bigsmile:

well can meet you at stoke park and go for a run around there if you think you can handle that???
    I'm not much of a runner but think could just about do that. What you think?
    have an amazing time in crete if i dont hear from you before hand, dont make me to jelous of your tan when you get back. :laugh:
    I so need to go hard the next 3 months 2 stone by end of november and i will be a happy bunny.

J x

James,

Stoke Park would be great... better get it going asap due to the dark evenings creeping up on us!!
    2 Stone I hear? I would like to loose the 9lbs that I have hanging around!! Might be a bit more once im back from my holiday tho!! :laugh:

HA HA... dont worry you wont be too jealous of the tan... well.. maybe a little bit!! :laugh:

:glasses: <- me sunning myself on holiday (note: i dont have a goateee) lol

X k X
  • James501
    Options
    dame site sut of my msg to you katerine lol
    defo need get on it, getting dark about 8ish atm so we should be able to still get a hour in before the clocks change again.
    i'll get that 9lbs off you hunni, i'm pretty determined when i get going. x
    james
  • James501
    Options
    afternoon people. dont usualy come on here at weekends but after the scales today felt had to post it. Lost 3 pounds this week which is even more incredible after my bank holiday weekend on the drink in liverpool. Was just hoping to be the same weight when i got on the scales but a 3lb loss had me doing a lap of the house. lol
    Proves you dont have to be 100% on it all the time, just put the work in if you have a bad day.
    I'm now 12stone 3lbs so nearly at target for the month after a week.lol might need to think bout it again.
    Hope all you going for 12stone too had a good week, be amazing if we all get there by end of september.
    James
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    stress 12st 7 what!!!?

starting to do my head in. decided no more getting on the scales till next monday and i hope its better than this lol.

once a week weigh in from now on lol.

ps congrats james think you must havegiven the pounds to me!
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello all losers and all newbies :flowerforyou: I will be joining this week again, I start my nightshift tonight so food is going to be all over the place but I will log everything, I promise :happy:

I haven't been to the gym yet and have to weigh in and take measurements, I am curious to what 'damage' I have done over school holiday. :ohwell:

Will have to change my tickers and my goals but one thing hasn't changed and that is my will to lose my weight, I am hoping I can stay good till xmas :bigsmile:

Good luck to all on this journey :smile:

Helen
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/HelenS70
  • sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    okay so had some good news i weighed in at 12st today :happy: but dont really feel like iv lost this weight and i am a bit down on my appearance atm.

also only been 3 days n am stressed n nackered, but now im doin full time college mon-fri n workin 14hrs sat-sun :indifferent: this will b my first full week so hoping i dnt get put off but am gna stick to it

anywy wel done james and keep up all yous

ooh yer n im not aiming to lose anymore weight this month, and if i do that will jus be a bonus but im just gna try n keep at 12st for the rest of the month :smile:
  • mika24
    Options
    ah a UK group, how ace!:smile: Mind if I join?
  • James501
    Options
    ah a UK group, how ace!:smile: Mind if I join?

mika feel free, welcome aboard you are very welcome.x
  • mika24
    Options
    I have gone over on my calories today (mainly due to two tunnocks caramel wafers :embarassed: ) but still not too bad and I got a couple of workouts. Tomorrow will be better:bigsmile:

Anyone here from Scotland?
  • Simplicity
    Options
    okay so had some good news i weighed in at 12st today :happy: but dont really feel like iv lost this weight and i am a bit down on my appearance atm.

also only been 3 days n am stressed n nackered, but now im doin full time college mon-fri n workin 14hrs sat-sun :indifferent: this will b my first full week so hoping i dnt get put off but am gna stick to it

anywy wel done james and keep up all yous

ooh yer n im not aiming to lose anymore weight this month, and if i do that will jus be a bonus but im just gna try n keep at 12st for the rest of the month :smile:

well done on getting to 12st I'm a bit gutted about my weight in figures but feel loads better about body now so kinda the opposite of you. might take you a while to get used to being back in college all the time but its seems you've done really well over the summer. don't lose faith! i know im trying not to.
    looks like i'll be 13st by the time october comes lol.
  • James501
    Options
    hello all, been quiet on here this week. how are u all?
    big weigh in sunday. hopefully going to hit the 12 stone mark. big mile stone i hope
  • glittergirlamy14
    glittergirlamy14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies!

I've lost more weight recently, I lost weight on holiday and now I've been stuck in bed since I came back on Wednesday coz I'm ill and have no appetite :frown: I'm enjoying losing the weight but this isn't by far the healiest way to do it!!

Amy x

*healthiest
  • James501
    Options
    ok people i know i'm being sad as i'm posting saturday night but just got off the scales and drum role please.

12 stone!!!!

oh yes. such a big milestone for me. now have a BMI of 25 which is normal weight zone, have lost 1.5 stone and i'm in the 160's for the first time in 3 years.
    The only way is down!!!
    Now i have 14 weeks to go and @ 2lbs a week will hit my goal weight. This is looking very doable. Going to start training a little harder for next months and tone up a bit before xmas.

Ok so enough about me, how is everyone else doing? How are all your tagets for september going?

Glitter all be it not the best way to do it, weight lose is all the same. Well done to you, keep up the good work.

Right i promise to stop hogging the page now and allow everyone else to post.
  • mika24
    Options
    well done magnet that is great:happy:

I have broken through the 170lb barrier. It's only loss from here people:laugh:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    well done everyone!
    amy - sorry to hear your not well, hope you get better soon :flowerforyou:

i weighed in at 148.4lbs this morning so im happy, dont think im going to lose 3.4lbs in 6days though to win the bet i had on with the boyfriend...meh....lol

sorry i didnt post any challenges for this week, will post two up tomorrow morning
  • Simplicity
    Options
    Hey everybody. looks like there is alot of sucess this month. i came back down 4 pounds last week to 12st 3 but have not weighed this week yet. still enough time i think to get to 12st but we'll see.

Struggling with exercise on my early shifts feel so tired after work that i sleep instead lol.
    oh well i have two weeks of late shifts next which mean no going out at the weekend meaning no beer meanin 12st woo yeah!!

keep it up everyone. fingers crossed for the end of the month.
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

How are you all? Im back from my holiday.. not feeling 100% so i wont be getting back into my fitness until next week!!

James - congrats on reaching 12st.. your doing so well! I will definately give you a txt about going for the run over at stoke park!! :happy:

Amy - Looking good in your new photo! Well done on the weight loss, even if its becuase you've not been well! Still.. loosing weight is loosing weight!!

Katie - 4lbs!! well done!! glad your finding something that works for you!!

Simplicity - keep going on the old weight loss, you are doing so well so far!

Hope to loose 4lbs by the end of the month? i shall see how that goes!

Hasnt helped being on holiday though - eating crap and drinking until i cant remember what happend! Ooops!

anywhoo i look forward to hearing from you all!

Katherine x
  • debtdummy
    Options
    HI all im from leicester and started the site under 2 weeks ago and im doing ok, i am going to gym again and starting to recognise the naughty foods in my life.
    i am going disneyland in november for my 30th birthday and want to be as close to 12st as i can . im currently 12st 13.5
    so please let me join and help me