honest opinions please pic included

Options
this is me as of today
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae209/lauriey2k2/062.jpg

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae209/lauriey2k2/063.jpg

if you was me would you try to lose anymore weight?
i have had 3 kids in 4yrs so i know my belly will never be as firm as i would like

thanks

Replies

• jsp2374
    jsp2374 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't try to. How much do you weigh though? Are you in a healthy weight range for your height? DO you know what your Body Fat % is. There are a lot of factors you should take into account.

Jackie
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nope, you look perfect.
  • ChristinaOlliver
    ChristinaOlliver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, you don't look like you need to lose any weight. Maybe just try toning?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Awesome legs!!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would say no, hun. Yeh, maybe your stomach might not be as taut as you would like, but it sure as hell is flat and after 3 kids you look amazing. Any more weight may come off your face and that could make you look gaunt. You're fab as you are, and after only 2 kids, I would love a stomach like yours!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    have you tried lifting weights for toning, if youre unhappy?
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Are you fureal? You've got abs of steal woman! You look great to me, though it is a bit difficult to tell with you flexing like crazy. I think if you feel comfortable with where you're at, you're good. If you are concerned about toning etc. check your bf% and continue with whatever exercise you do to have gotten this far. COngrats!. :)
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look lovely, agree that if you want to do weights for toning and more defination, but after 2 babies you look wonderful!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    nah i wouldnt lose any more u look fine, just do some exercises for the stomach , but in reality ur belly is beautiful,,,,
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    thanks all i am 5'8 and weigh about 137lbs now and my body fat is 18.3% i dont really wanna lose much more but i wanna look more toned i think i may have to try weights, thanks for being honest people i asked my OH afew times over last few months and never get a straightforward answer lol
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    U look great, gosh I wish I would have looked like you after three kids!!! Just work on toning maybe? Enjoy ur youth and ur family. You're fine and this is coming from a 57 year old.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! x
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, you are quite similar to me, but just a bit smaller
  • davidhippo
    Options
    one word: wow!
  • jarrodleeray
    jarrodleeray Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you look great, very trim but still a nice shape well done :)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd start eating enough calories to maintain your current weight and add strength training to your routine. :)
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    holy crap i hope i look like that after 3 kids in 4 years!!!!!! you look incredible, dont lose weight but if you want to keep working on your body you could build more muscle but i wouldnt change a thing, hot momma!!!!!
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My opinion is you look absolutely fine, after 3 children you have done fantastic.
    Well done to yourself!!
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I presume that you are asking because you are not happy with your body. Maybe its the shape and not the weight. If you want to tighten things a bit consider weight training. Not 25 reps with 4 pound weights but heavy lifting. Look at the results the ladies are getting with NROL.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    You look great - if you are looking for a new goal then maybe just focus on strength training to maintain lean mass