honest opinions please pic included

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I'd be done dropping weight, but I would continue to care about my fitness and start getting into weights. Congratulations on your achievement and have fun!
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    this is me as of today
    062.jpg

063.jpg

if you was me would you try to lose anymore weight?
    i have had 3 kids in 4yrs so i know my belly will never be as firm as i would like

thanks

Same thing everyone else is saying. LIFT LIFT LIFT!!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW, GIRL! You look great! I don't think you have fat to lose. If I were you, I'd go into maintenance and just work on toning. You look phenomenal.
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    you may be suprised about your stomach. give it time, if you get too much skinnier it will look loose, but if you focus on toning and allow the skin time it can slowly firm up. might take some time but in 6 months i bet it looks different to now. P.S you look gorgeous!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Would definitely say no to losing more weight - you look great! It's hard to believe you had 3 kids in such a short time! As others have suggested maybe continue with weights to build up strength and lean muscle :)

Great work :)
  • nimcky
    nimcky Posts: 2
    Options
    Agree with everyone, you look beautiful. I've just started NROLFW (new rules of lifting for women - its a book!) great for weight lifting newbies xx
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I would listen to most of the others & try lifting to tone up....What an inspiration!! Thanks for posting! :smile:
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone i will start looking into weight training now :happy:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    The only place with any excess fat is in your thighs (same as mine) and I think that will just burn off with weight training on top of maintenance mode :)

Get some more weights going.... and keep toning those beautiful biceps and legs!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    No don't lose any more weight. As others said continue eating healthy and find some type of weight training. If the big weights scare you I have found the resistance bands do a pretty good job. If you have a Farrell's extreme body make over in your area it is a wonderful program that also includes eating.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    What we think isn't the issue. Are you happy with how you look and feel? You look great to me, but I don't live in your body.

Also, don't give up on the tummy. It takes time for skin to bounce back. Either way, you don't look in that photo like you had three kids in four years!
  • sniperzzzz
    sniperzzzz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, but if you wanted to improve things you would need to start lifting. You don't look like you have much lean body mass. So continuing to diet without gaining some muscle, probably is not a good idea :smile:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    great job :)

I think you've successfully managed to get your body into a beautiful "FEMININE" shape... you look toned and fit with enough curves left to still be feminine...

WHEN I get to where you are, I will be thrilled :)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    You have a great figure and your legs look fantastic.
  • ktwatts
    ktwatts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to put that many pics of yourself on your profile, I think you know the answer. Keep up the hard work :wink:
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    you have a really nice shape - just start lifting and tone up. you may even put a little back on with the muscle toning, but it is ok. awesome job
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    You look hot!!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    You look great. Its all about toning now. I heard if you drink a TON of water it helps with tightening your skin up fast :)
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    After 3 kids....and you look like that! You're doing great. I agree with another MFPer....maybe a little toning.

But if you didn't decide to do it, you still look absolutely FAB!!!!