MFP Month of May Challenge

Options

Replies

• ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in..I would love to lose 10 pounds by the end of may:)
  • thorn777
    thorn777 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join as well hope theres room i have a long way to go yet but could use some help to keep motivated and get my *kitten* in gear. summer is coming and i'd like to lose a good 10lbs by june
  • meesh81
    meesh81 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I'm currently 125 and my goal weight is 115. I love doing yoga, golf, and need motivation to go to the gym(I have a membership) more than once a week! I'm going on a cruise June 23 and would like to be bikini ready by then.
  • nabzilla_uk
    nabzilla_uk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need :) count me in please xxx
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message. Hope you can match me to a MFP that has common goals for the month of May!!!:wink:
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    I would like to join! My goals are to loose at least 5lbs and not to miss an Insanity workout (6 days a week).
  • heidihurl
    heidihurl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Okay - Well We have our 35 Ladies!!! So I will post everything up, including rules and your buddy soon! So glad to have you all! - I know I said 20 but we have like 35 and I don't want to cut anyone out!... (But I notice they get out of control when they are too big!!! )Well I am ready for MAY!! Let's ROCK THIS!!!!

Drat... will have to venture forth on my own. GREAT idea.... I will follow the thread! Best of luck to all!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Most defiantly interested! I’m on 8 pounds away from "ONEderland" and I know I can make it by May 31st!
  • kristothae
    Options
    I'd love to join! Looking to lose 10 lbs by the end of May and really need a good kick in the *kitten* to keep me motivated and to actually log EVERYTHING since I've been slacking.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would like in too.....I am 54, need to stay on track with the Curves Complete Plan and not eat all the bad carbs. I need to go to Curves 4 times a week, definitely drink more water and walk at least 30 min per day. I don't always know how to use this site to get back to where I check in so all help would be great!!! Hope there are others my age!!! LOL
  • Satyrakk
    Satyrakk Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • abyoung314
    Options
    I am interested! I just joined MyFitnessPal, and am very serious about losing this weight and being healthy! I turn 26 on May 9th, and just ran my first half marathon on April 15. I like to run, bike and hike with my hubby and pups. I want to lose 11 pounds by the end of May!
  • jbova88
    jbova88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am just starting on MFP and have a long way to go, I think a kick start like this challenge would be just what I need to establish a healthier lifestyle . . . my diet tends to do ok, its the exercise I need TONS of motivation for!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. My name is Dexlyn, I have twin girls which is my main motivation to lose weight, so I can be fit and healthy to play with them. I'm currently 198, my goal by the end of may is to be in the 180's or lower. My children birthday is June 19th they are turning one and by there birthday I would love to be in the 170's.
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nikkicormier82
    nikkicormier82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ooooo! me!!! i wanna lose 5 pounds for May:)
  • Wolkensdorfer
    Options
    I would like to join in. I just joined February and my goal is 6 lbs lost and increased exercise in the month of May. I think working with a buddy would be highly motivating.:smile:
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • betinafrantz
    betinafrantz Posts: 31 Member
    Options