MFP Science Lesson

Options
BrettPGH
BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

We see it happen every time. Start a thread about not liking muscles on women, the ladies are going to start a thread celebrating them. Don't like smokers at the gym? Smokers Unite thread. Think women are too flirty? Here come the Filthy Girls to stand up and be proud of their shenanigans.

Every time a person chooses to belittle, mock, marginalize or critique WHATEVER group of people you can think of that group will turn things around and strike back with force.

Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list. Love cardio and hate lifting? Someone else out there hates cardio and loves lifting. Hate tattoos? Well I know some inked up ladies who might have some choice words for you.

Just a little something you may want to keep in mind next time a bug finds it's way up your nether regions and you decide you're going to trash some group of people. The strong ones will rise up and meet your challenge with determination.

Let your haters be your motivators. "And if anyone out there is looking for someone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me."

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

We see it happen every time. Start a thread about not liking muscles on women, the ladies are going to start a thread celebrating them. Don't like smokers at the gym? Smokers Unite thread. Think women are too flirty? Here come the Filthy Girls to stand up and be proud of their shenanigans.

Every time a person chooses to belittle, mock, marginalize or critique WHATEVER group of people you can think of that group will turn things around and strike back with force.

Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list. Love cardio and hate lifting? Someone else out there hates cardio and loves lifting. Hate tattoos? Well I know some inked up ladies who might have some choice words for you.

Just a little something you may want to keep in mind next time a bug finds it's way up your nether regions and you decide you're going to trash some group of people. The strong ones will rise up and meet your challenge with determination.

Let your haters be your motivators. "And if anyone out there is looking for someone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me."

Well Said!! and So true!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    A bug in my nether regions...that would certainly explain the burning and itching sensation.

Thanks Dr. Brett!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Crap, now I'll have to start an MFP Math Lesson thread in retaliation....
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    There are things I want to do on you, but hate is not one of them! :smooched:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you

Me too Bo......Brett!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Crap, now I'll have to start an MFP Math Lesson thread in retaliation....

Bahahahahaha! Scapez!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Interesting *takes mental notes* needs a cheat sheet-Ty
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Dear Mr. Clean,
    I'm not sure what I believe or rally behind so please don't discourage the posters who tell me what to think, which spiritual entity I should pray to, what kind of food to eat, when and where I should keep it in my pants or whip it out, and last but not least how best to work out. Without these forums expounding on the absolute truth of their point of view, I would be lost and wandering in a wasteland of uncertainty.
    Sincere thanks,
    Christi

** Or is that THE Rock? Hmmm, really not sure. Distracted by muscley manness.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm - I think I might :heart: you too! Nicely said!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    A bug in my nether regions...that would certainly explain the burning and itching sensation.

Thanks Dr. Brett!

uhm.......... that sounds like gonnorhea........
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Delicious science.

I like muscles and tattoos, and I am allergic to cigarettes, but I am as tolerant as possible with my IRL friends (until I start getting nauseated).
  • Elizabeth0913
    Options
    :happy:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Well said . . . I'll be taking some "alone time" to think this over . . .
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Thank you Brett:heart:
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well said my dear! Love it!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Dammot!
    I was never good at math or science ...waits on a P.E. class thread
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list.

Unless the poster bashes Atheists/Christians why is it a problem for them to only have Christians/Atheists on their friends list. If it gives them another thing in common with the person and will help motivate them to lose more weight. Why is it a bad thing? It doen't need to be an issue.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    :frenchkissforyou:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Brett ...you are awesome!:heart: