Replies

• Misery03
    Misery03 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    cant wait to post mine here!! :)
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to 2. My daughter is 5 and my son is 3.5. Starting weight was 213 lbs and current weight is 139 lbs. I went from a size 18 to a size 4 in about 15-16 months.

Before (August, 2010)
    ztuf04.jpg

After (November, 2011)
    10pamab.jpg
  • tryleigh
    tryleigh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What else did you do other than this program here?
  • leahbhollifield
    Options
    Mine is a "before" and "during". 5'3" and 26 years old in the before picture that was taken 3 weeks BEFORE I got pregnant. Only gained 2lbs during pregnancy and delivered a healthy 7.75 lb son, so I actually lost weight while pregnant. Started my current fitness journey at 207lbs in September 2011. "During" picture was at 174' so I'm down 50lbs from my highest and 33 lbs since getting serious. Of course, my awesome husband's down 135lbs in the same time period, but I'm just thrilled that we're on track to raise our child in a fit and healthy home.

Right now, I'm training for a half marathon and with spinning and yoga for cross training. Looking forward to getting the half mary behind me so I can start focusing on lifting instead of spending most of my time running!

75515fae.jpg
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! I just finished 30 Day Shred today but have yet to take my before and afters. I will do that and post my stats as well, probably tomorrow morning.
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    Mine is a "before" and "during". 5'3" and 26 years old in the before picture that was taken 3 weeks BEFORE I got pregnant. Only gained 2lbs during pregnancy and delivered a healthy 7.75 lb son, so I actually lost weight while pregnant. Started my current fitness journey at 207lbs in September 2011. "During" picture was at 174' so I'm down 50lbs from my highest and 33 lbs since getting serious. Of course, my awesome husband's down 135lbs in the same time period, but I'm just thrilled that we're on track to raise our child in a fit and healthy home.

Right now, I'm training for a half marathon and with spinning and yoga for cross training. Looking forward to getting the half mary behind me so I can start focusing on lifting instead of spending most of my time running!

75515fae.jpg

wow...you both look fantabulous.!!
  • LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options

you look great! what exercises did you do?

I did Insanity & Insanity Asylum programs and I go to a kickboxing class 3-4 times per week. I am still doing kickboxing and just started Les Mills PUMP. :smile: Thanks for the love!

I did insanity and was half way through when I messed up my ankle in soccer! Great workout, very intense! Once my ankle heals I plan on getting back into it!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
    Very motivational ladies. I can't wait to post my before and after. You mommy's look great!!!
  • 2gettinfit
    2gettinfit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome on here and thanks for sharing your pics. It helps give me more motivation and realize that there are others out there going through this same process! Keep up the good work, some day I'll post before and after pics but it might be a while as I am new to this :)
  • leahbhollifield
    Options
    wow...you both look fantabulous.!!

Thanks! :-)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to 2. My daughter is 5 and my son is 3.5. Starting weight was 213 lbs and current weight is 139 lbs. I went from a size 18 to a size 4 in about 15-16 months.

Before (August, 2010)
    ztuf04.jpg

After (November, 2011)
    10pamab.jpg

wowzers!! amazing you look fab girl!
  • mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Have to fix the pictures...
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Here you go:

Height 5'3
    Highest weight 165lbs
    Lowest weight 129lbs

Currently fluctuate between 129-132

First photo: April 2011
    Current photo: April 2012

IMG_0213-1-1.jpg

I'm not a big tattoo person, but yours is really pretty!! You look great!!
  • mrsbrightside78
    Options
    everyone looks amazing and it was the motivation that I needed today. The weather here is dreary and I didn't want to get out of bed early for my jog but now when I get home, the missed workout of this morning is going to happen!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    1st photo: 260 lbs, April 2008 (a year after the birth of my son)
    2nd photo: 140 lbs, March of 2012

IMG_20120412_114732-1.jpg

Cindy20082-1-1.jpg
    You look absolutely amazing!!! WTG!!!! Such an inspiration!
  • mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    On the way to have #2
    preg.jpg

The next day. I weighed myself when I got home and was around 200-205
    hospital.jpg

3 months later, about 180.
    cam.jpg

A few weeks ago. Today I weigh about 158. I don't have many pics of myself, so finding one of me standing didn't work. But you can see the results in my face at least ^_^
    boys.jpg
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has posted pictures looks awesome! Good job ladies! And husband!!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have to say this: I'm a HUGE stalker of the success stories board, I don't always comment but I do get inspired and am grateful that MFPer's post their pics for us to see. I have a little lady, soon to be six, and while I have a "decent" number on the scale, I'm not at all FIT, I have NEVER, EVER been so inspired as this post today.

To the handful of woman that posted their pictures, THANK YOU for being brave and showing off your strength. You all look amazing and I am truly inspired to keep up my routine and have a MILF body too :wink:
  • JamieBaier
    JamieBaier Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Last year, March 2011 in the hospital ready to have my son
    DSC02805.jpg

About 8 weeks after having him (5/16/11) v. 4/9/12
    [img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/jamielbaier/Getting fit in 2012/5-16-2011v4-9-2012sideview.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/jamielbaier/Getting fit in 2012/5-16v4-9.jpg[/img]

Easter (4/8/12) this year with my daughter (who is 3)
    IMG_2306.jpg

And most recently (taken last week)
    2012-04-18_07-48-03_567.jpg

I started MFP in January and that is why I actually put my weight in black and white (or text). Since then, I've lost 31 lbs and about 4 pant sizes. Still have a way to go but I feel so much better about myself :)
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    everyone looks so great! love seeing other mom's successes. keep it up! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!