Best part of being more fit/slim?

Options

Replies

• Changing__Christina
    Options
    I would say that being on top is #1! Oh how I missed you so! I am more flexible and have more stamina. I have twisted and bent into ways that I have never dreamt possible! I love love love being smaller!
  • FreeThotStrm
    Options

All the jeans I kept becasue I couldnt wear and Now I can

Oh, and all the jeans I kept that I couldn't wear, then I could wear, and that now are too big! ;)
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    How my clothes fit for sure. The feeling of pants squeezing to the point that your stomach overflows just plain SUCKS!
  • FreeThotStrm
    Options
    I would say that being on top is #1! Oh how I missed you so! I am more flexible and have more stamina. I have twisted and bent into ways that I have never dreamt possible! I love love love being smaller!

New winner?
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Climbing on top and not thinking only about your gut (because there are way better things to think about). :smokin:

AGREED!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    It looks like my junk comment opened the flood gates :drinker:

Yeah way to go brat!!! Now this thread is just a sexfest! (Not that theres anything wrong with that)

If someone had told the 16yr old me that my comments wouldve created a sexfest I wouldve thought I was king of the world.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Close, but not better than the oral comments.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Not sex related lol

I find that if I get a cold now, it lasts a day tops and is not as bad as before. I get a sick feeling and 4 hours later im back to 100%. My favorite thing ever! I hate being sick!
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

I thought I covered that with the more stamina and being twisted and bent into ways I haven't been in before. My bad! I guess I should have been alittle more clear!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

I thought I covered that with the more stamina and being twisted and bent into ways I haven't been in before. My bad! I guess I should have been alittle more clear!

Hey u were very close but the judges decided you need to be ore descriptave.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

I hate losing! :( or should I say loosing? I'm really confused on this site about that!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

I hate losing! :( or should I say loosing? I'm really confused on this site about that!

it could be both, let me AXE someone.
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

How am I supposed to get away with reading this at work of you people make me laugh?
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

When you axe someone, please let me no so I keep tract of all of the write lingo!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I to have a dream of wearing shorts and a swimsuit this summer.. I'm about 20 lbs away from feeling comfortable!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Best part for me...is that my confidence is back!

Also...when I shop for clothes, I'm considering what to show off, instead of what to hide. Woo!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    my junk looks bigger.

My tits got smaller. You win.

:laugh: So true!!! Mine too!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I no longer worry about what I look like when I'm on top.
    I'm not winded during any type of regular movement.
    Cute clothes.
    I've been told I look like I'm 28...I'll be 39 next Thursday. :wink:

Don't worry about that. I work out my core
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    trusting my body and its strength- as well as trusting in its potential to become stronger and strong enough to take me on the adventures I crave more than anything else.

trust includes love.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    i have to admit, my tits got smaller too. I was able to turn them into pecs , but so glad i dont have tits anymroe.