Progress chart and Pics

Options

Replies

• bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Love the dress and you def. don't look like you have a 19 year old.
    Great inspiration!
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You have certainly inspired me today. Congratulations - you look fabulous!
  • QOTC
    QOTC Posts: 20
    Options
    Kudos to you. You SOUND happy! =) And you look great!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Stunning.. Congratulations!
  • cagreer
    cagreer Posts: 3
    Options
    Mommy Robin you look Fabolous! Hello everyone I'm Cee and I'm looking to lose 25 -30pds. Currently I'm 200 pds and just had foot surgery but trying to find a way to work out and lift weights until my doc releases me and I can start back up at gym. Looking for ideas and just motivation to stay on track. Robin you Rock!
  • irenedemos
    Options
    You look so good!!! You have inspired me and I am sure several other people after reading your post. Have you ever hit a plateau? I think I just hit mine and I am so frustrated. Please add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your hard work and dedication has really paid off! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all! :flowerforyou:
  • cagreer
    cagreer Posts: 3
    Options
    Mommy Robin you look Fabolous! Hello everyone I'm Cee and I'm looking to lose 25 -30pds. Currently I'm 200 pds and just had foot surgery but trying to find a way to work out and lift weights until my doc releases me and I can start back up at gym. Looking for ideas and just motivation to stay on track. Robin you Rock!:happy:
  • kristyjoy16
    Options
    You are my favorite success yet! Thank you for sharing your story and pics! You've given me new hope that this isn't as impossible as I think sometimes. I'm so impressed with how quickly you managed to meet your goals! Congrats :smile:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! and in such a short amount of time!! You did a complete 180!! WTG girl! <3
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great job! You look fabulous Robin!!!!! :happy:
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing you're our story and it is so true to jus watch a movie on the elliptical instead of munching and sitting....I've been using my music, the movie may work for me longer. You look amazing and it shows ou are happy about it! Take care and God bless our family :)
  • dre3173
    dre3173 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Great job!

That's just under 7lbs per month. 6.8 or so to be exact over the course of a year. I'm curious though. What happened in the summer months? Did you track progress then? Did you plateau at all? You don't have that progress on your bio.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations On Your Healthy Jounrey & Fantastic Job On Your Progress:):)
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    So many inspirations on this site! Great job, and super steady progress toward your goal. And you don't need me to say you look fantastic, because you know you do! We are all proud of you.
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    holy heck... awesome awesome awesome job!!!!! you look fantastic!!!
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow what a great motivation...I have been going to the gym almost daily for about a month. Each week I up the minutes and tension on the eliptical as it gets a lil easier each time. U have inspired me to keep it up and thanks for the inspiration, because I have alot of those days that I just wanna give up!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, both for your progress, and your bookkeeping! Great work!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!