WHAT'S UP WITH THE MEN ON THIS SITE...

Options

Replies

• _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You're so heartless! :sad:
    I know, right? Women can be so insensitive to our feeling sometimes.

All they want is sammiches,beer and then sex. :grumble:

close. sex, beer, and then *silence.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You know what really makes me cwwwy? That I am the only person in my house that seems capable of wiping down the worktop in the kitchen after I use it. Don't you see the crumbs on it? Really? You can't? What about the streak of mayonnaise? Would it kill you to use a chopping board when making a sammich? Would it?

I need another pair of shoes. Now!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    No, necrophilia isn't prohibited in Islam, and many Egyptians living in Egypt have stated the story isn't true. Rather than jumping to conclusions and making further *kitten* out of yourselves all you ****ing idiots need to do is read further than the Daily Mail. I'm sad I see that some of you are on my friends list.

Wait wrong thread...how's that happen?

....hey there how are yo.....oh....ummmm.......uhhh.......(slowly backs out of room)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    No, necrophilia isn't prohibited in Islam, and many Egyptians living in Egypt have stated the story isn't true. Rather than jumping to conclusions and making further *kitten* out of yourselves all you ****ing idiots need to do is read further than the Daily Mail. I'm sad I see that some of you are on my friends list.

....hey there how are yo.....oh....ummmm.......uhhh.......(slowly backs out of room)

Follows behind you!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

:laugh: Wow. Now there is something I can ask my friend Hasan.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Make sure you're wide awake when you ask, though. Don't want to get jumped. :laugh:
  • HOSED49
    Options

Make sure you're wide awake when you ask, though. Don't want to get jumped. :laugh:

and dont drink the koolaid!!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

I want some of whatever she's drinking
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Lmao ((:
    And you didn't have to delete me gasmaster....
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    ... This thread... :happy:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

I dont want to drink the Kool-Aid or what she's having...I want to drink off of her
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Feels like I've been kicked when I was down.............................................................................in my mangina!
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I had a mini-breakdown while doing plumbing the other day... 6 hours of complete frustration, which included burning my fingers with the torch (2nd degree burns), completely soaking myself (forgot to put the plug back in before testing the line), and having 2 of 24 joints leaking... after dropping things through the hole in the floor to the basement on mutliple occasions.

Then, today, I was reading a story on CNN about a 10 yr old boys body that was found after he was starved to death by his parents and got choked up.

I work in policing.

This never happens to me.
  • HOSED49
    Options

I dont want to drink the Kool-Aid or what she's having...I want to drink off of her

I am hearing body shots !! whose in!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Options
    Feels like I've been kicked when I was down.............................................................................in my mangina!

Awe, come over here so I can rub your mangina and make it feel better :tongue:
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    you would be in a bad mood too if Jerry Jones was making your draft picks tonight.............................
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options

Awe, come over here so I can rub your mangina and make it feel better :tongue:
    Be right there.................
  • ChubbyChaser17
    ChubbyChaser17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

Take your pick from any man in this post.. but be sure to steer clear of the girl complaining about necrophilia.. we can't be liable if she attacks you!
  • maryann123115
    maryann123115 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just trying to fit in! ;)

hahaha, jokester!