• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    <
    my before and after are right over there :o)
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ok I gotta know. How?
    What is you all's eating like? And yourexercise routines? ive had two kids, still nursing a one yr old and struggling to get a handle.on my eating
  • mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ok I gotta know. How?
    What is you all's eating like? And yourexercise routines? ive had two kids, still nursing a one yr old and struggling to get a handle.on my eating

Typically I have coffee, fruit and yogurt for breakfast. For lunch, I either pack a sandwich or have previous night's leftovers. For dinner, I usually stick to a basic meat, starch and veggie plan. Sometimes I have junk or we splurge on a dinner out, or I make something like lasagna. I've gotten a lot better at portion control.
    My exercise is a lot of running. I do a little strength training in the form of pushups, situps, planks etc. I also throw the kids in the stroller and go for walks now that the weather is getting nicer.
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow girls, YOU ALL DID AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a mom of 6, youngest 5 months, but I never had too much of weight problem, so I don't have a before pictures. But, I work very hard to be in great physical shape and on my profile is how I look now with almost 38 years. You guys are awesome, I'm sooo proud of all of you and I love this mfp community for great support and motivation. ROCK ON, ALL OF YOU
  • Gabbytenille
    Gabbytenille Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'4" mom of 4 - 43 years old

before at 223 pounds

photo.jpg

6 months later -- 150 pounds

photo-1.jpg

Im 5'6 but I started at 225 and have been stuck at 197 for a few weeks now! I lost that amount the past three months and would love to know what kind of workouts you do! You look great! I
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    BEFORE at 190 pounds
    NewImage-1.jpg

TODAY at 133 pounds size 4/6 :)
    NewImage1.jpg

Its taken alot of work and dedication, But it has been totally worth it!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great ladies! Great inspiration for me!
  • kellyhuble
    Options
    Awesome ladies! This is so inspiring. I only have a before picture (I just started) but I don't want to go back to my old habits. My daughter is two and I still have those post-pregnancy pounds. Lost ten after with no exercise but now it's time to get my butt in gear. Great job to all of you!
  • Kalel2011
    Kalel2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • luls2011
    luls2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of a 2 year old and honestly you ladies have inspired me to carry on. I didn't think it was possible to look like all of you do after a baby. Well let's just say I've found it very difficult especially with the tummy region.
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    Great job mamas!
    Im not sure Im ready to post.
    I have 3 kids (4yo & 9m twins). Ive lost 25+lbs in last 6m.
    I feel so much better & Im shooting for another 10lbs.
    I'm 5'6" & was 210+ during pregnancy.
    I started exercising a month or so after my twins were born but I did not change my eating habits.
    Ive only been using MFP for maybe a month now but so glad I am. My husband has been using it for years & has lost & kept off 15-20lbs w/no exercise changes.
    Im just hoping to lose my mummy tummy!
  • channyne
    channyne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'6 Mom of 2 Amazing boys!

Me after my second son at 190 lbs:

52856_1406716167533_1221278835_918494_7683188_o.jpg

Me about 2 weeks ago at 140 lbs :

IMAG0616.jpg

You look amazing! And so much younger. True motivation for me! (love your art too!)
  • kmkn57910
    Options
    bump!
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    you ladies are inspiring and seriously motivate me :)
  • TKmj5619
    TKmj5619 Posts: 20
    Options
    Amazing...congratulations!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    ~70 lbs down in about 14 months. Started out around 1800 calories, now I'm usually around 1600. I exercise 5-7 days per week. Started with mostly exercise bike. Now mostly DVDs and some rollerblading. Plenty of walks too. I try to eat healthy but definitely eat too much junk ;)

I've lost about 12 inches from my hips, and about 10 inches from my waist, and about 3-4 inches from each arm.

Also my youngest son was 10 months old when I started so I can't exactly call it "baby weight". My sons are now 4.5 and 2.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled.jpg
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    IMG_0191.jpg

before 193 a week after my son was born (august 2011)

IMG_3660.jpg

After 132 (april 2012)

You look like a completely different person!

my thoughts EXACTLY!!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Here are mine. I am 5'7" and in the "before" picture I was 169lb (I actually started here at 180lb but never took a picture:mad:) and the "after/during" picture I was 137lb. I have since lost another 10lbs but haven't updated my before/afters but my profile pic is more recent.

25-95monthcomparefront.jpg

25-95monthcompareside.jpg

I was 2 and a half months postpartum when the "befores" were taken and the "afters" were taken about 7 months later at 9 and half months postpartum.
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow girls, YOU ALL DID AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a mom of 6, youngest 5 months, but I never had too much of weight problem, so I don't have a before pictures. But, I work very hard to be in great physical shape and on my profile is how I look now with almost 38 years. You guys are awesome, I'm sooo proud of all of you and I love this mfp community for great support and motivation. ROCK ON, ALL OF YOU

Wow you look amazing for having 6 kids especially being 38 and having a 5 month old!!! You are my inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!