Two Hundred Sit-ups Challenge - August 31

Options
13»

Replies

• Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ok this is Day 5 for me (I am doing 200 a day) I did aprox 300 this morning in between lifting weights. I think I am going to be sore tomorrow. Has anyone tried planks on the Bosu? Try putting your arms on the Bosu, then put your feet on the Bosu. Try side planks that way too, they are killer.

Keep up the good work!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    day 4 complete!!

happy weekend all!!:flowerforyou:
  • ClassiC
    Options
    how is everyone doing???

i just completed week 2 day 2:flowerforyou:

keep it up!!!:glasses:
  • denitchy
    Options
    Finished week 2 day 1 this morning. Although I was supposed to do it yesterday... I wasn't feeling well! All good now :bigsmile:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Oooh...Can I jump in? This is exactly what I need!

Now I just have to hope my stupid back doesn't let me down.:grumble: :laugh:
  • denitchy
    Options
    Oooh...Can I jump in? This is exactly what I need!

Now I just have to hope my stupid back doesn't let me down.:grumble: :laugh:

Good luck!! :bigsmile:
  • ClassiC
    Options
    morning everyone!!

i hope everyone is doing great on the program! i finished week 2 day 2 last night:drinker: it was alot easier than i imagined it would be! this is very doable!! :flowerforyou:

i'm thinking about starting the push up challenge... is anyone doing that one as well? hows it going?? i am very weak in my upper body but would like to work those arms!! lol...

thanks & happy thursday:flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    Options
    morning everyone!!

i hope everyone is doing great on the program! i finished week 2 day 2 last night:drinker: it was alot easier than i imagined it would be! this is very doable!! :flowerforyou:

i'm thinking about starting the push up challenge... is anyone doing that one as well? hows it going?? i am very weak in my upper body but would like to work those arms!! lol...

thanks & happy thursday:flowerforyou:

I just finished my week 2 day 2 this morning...I love feeling the burn! In addition to the sit-ups, I do the pushups (on the off days) and completed week 2 day 2 of that yesterday. I'm definitely feeling the difference! :bigsmile: I started at being able to do 7 all-out pushups (on my toes) and now yesterday I was able to do 13 on my MAX rep, making it a total of 53! I NEVER thought I'd be able to do that many! :bigsmile:

I started the squats this morning on week 3 day 1. I think this one will be really good too because my thighs and "me *kitten*" :laugh: are where my problem areas are :grumble:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    (ooops...)
  • ClassiC
    Options
    thanks denitchy!

i start week 3 tonight! eek! on my last day in week 2 i did a bit more in the sets than i was supposed to b/c i didnt have access to my chart to check and reached100 sit ups!! wow! :noway: lol.... going to do my progress test.

we've been doing alot of weight excercises for arms in a boot camp class i'm taking at my gym so i've been reluctant to start the push ups cuz my arms are already sore :embarassed: BUT i just downloaded the chart and i'm gonna start anyway!! no pain no gain - THANKS for the encouragement :flowerforyou:

hope everyone is doing great and sticking with it!!! looking forward to us all saying we accomplished our goal of 200 sit ups (push ups, squats)!!!!!! :happy:
  • mybabiesrock
    Options
    Where has everyone gone? I started 2 weeks ago. I could do 4. 4 sit ups and I thought I was going to die. I started this because I dont event have the strengh to carry my 16 month old around. I was doing 10 sit ups by the end of week one.(plus my sets) In three days. I started Week one over again. I just completed week 1 day 3 and can max out at 40. I did 40 sit ups tonight.!!!!!!
    I think this is a Great program. My belly is finally smaller than my boobs!
    I'm doing the push ups also but they are harder for me.
    I hope more people will join and help us keep up with each other.

248805.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Where has everyone gone? I started 2 weeks ago. I could do 4. 4 sit ups and I thought I was going to die. I started this because I dont event have the strengh to carry my 16 month old around. I was doing 10 sit ups by the end of week one.(plus my sets) In three days. I started Week one over again. I just completed week 1 day 3 and can max out at 40. I did 40 sit ups tonight.!!!!!!
    I think this is a Great program. My belly is finally smaller than my boobs!
    I'm doing the push ups also but they are harder for me.
    I hope more people will join and help us keep up with each other.

WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou: That's something to be so proud of. I have been really busy and stopped doing it, but I am back!! Starting back on week 3:drinker: :drinker: I am also doing the push ups program and I noticed the difference in myself... I wish I hadn't stopped, but... I'm here now and that's what matters :bigsmile:

Let's keep this going!
  • ClassiC
    Options
    hey!! i started last year and didnt finish.... got to 120...now i'm pretty sure when i do day one today i'll be at square one:noway: LOL!

keep it up!! :drinker: