SERIOUSLY, eat more! I did, and look what happened! (pics)

Options

Replies

• WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    This is a great post. Thank you for sharing, and you look amazing :)
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Very interesting post. You look great.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    This is important information that can't be repeated too often. Good for you for giving your body what it needs. I hope you're enjoying your reward, a kick@$$ body! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wow 205 lbs You look wonderful Good for YOU
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    :sad: cant see pics
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Nice tone in this week's photo compared to a few month's ago. I see it clearly in your abs and quads. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What's better is that you're not starving yourself!! I have friends that are _still_ convinced they have to not eat to lose weight. I am going to direct them to this thread! Thank you for posting!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Now pick up your room young lady! just playin
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great post! You look fantastic, and I am so happy to see you share this info. I think I read more posts about eating more resulting in positive outcomes than any other topic on these boards. The key is moderation and exercise. I'm glad to have another success story to point my MFP friends to!
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    I love using myfitnesspal and doing the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge!! Using both together, has been a great success!!!
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    I know not eating enough calories slows weight loss down! I love using my fitness pal while doing the Body By Vi 90 Day challenge!! Its going awesome!! :)
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Your pictures speak volumes about your story! Thanks for sharing it with others. This is a great example.
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!

I'm curious, based on your calorie intake being 1400-1700 to lose, how often do you work out during the week/what is your activity level?

Again, great job!!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I currently look like the July 2011 picture but want to look more like the last one. Maybe I need to up my calories a little. Whenever I do I seem to gain weight though (I usually eat around 1400 a day but can't really lose anything unless I drop down to 1200 or so).

Interestingly, my girlfriend has started working with a trainer who has her eating 1700 calories a day. This seems high considering she's only 4'11"! I'm very curious to see if it works.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hells Yeah girl! You look amazing!!!!

Oh, and...
    Thanks for posting this. I just raised my intake a week ago and need encouragement. I probably need broken scale, too! Great job, even better message.

I suggest breaking it. :) The batteries died in mine about two weeks ago. It's SO nice not to live and die by that number everyday!!!!
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Broken Scales FTW! You look awesome! Hopefully this will help someone realize that they need to eat more also :D
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm so glad you figured out you needed to eat more and have stuck with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!