Replies

• 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Food and coffee
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    For me it is Starbucks....otherwise, my happy *kitten* really struggles with getting out of bed.

This girl is not a morning person.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My almost 9 month old daughter slapping/crawling over/body slamming me. Or my 2 year old excitedly screaming "DADDY DADDY DADDY, ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!"
  • btm03
    btm03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Generally my alarm clock, but I get up because I have to drive my daughter to the bus stop! Sometimes I am up before that though because my husband gets up super early for work and then the dog pounces on the bed when my hubby leaves and tells me to start moving because he wants to play....haha!
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I simply do it, I don't want to and sometimes I struggle for a few minutes but I want to be healthy I deserve to be healthy & since I work 2 jobs I don't have time at night so I have to do it in the morning.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ...the sunlight.
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    An overwhelming sense of duty to live the best life possible and make a difference.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    ...the sunlight.

Yep, me too.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    JUst the alarm....or the dog licking my face!
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    4 alarms on my phone, Tazo Awake tea, and I usually wake up somewhere in the middle of the first mile I run.

• EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    3 alarms on my phone...one alarm across the room.....and if my husband is not home...he calls at 530 to make sure i heard the alarms and if he is home...he sets his alarm too......only been late once since i started day shift in Feb.....been on nights for 11 years and never needed a clock!
    San :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    My roommates...

do they all have abs like those?
    maybe i need to move in.

.... well as they're girls :laugh:

hahaha goofball! more for me then!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Seagulls,

Two neighbours are fighting(fence wars) and one of them keep sthrowing bread on the others roof when its dark. We live beside the sea. Twenty of thirty gulls fighting over bread make some noise
  • busymommyx3
    busymommyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    getting to step on the scale

Yep! This is what helps me get out of bed in the morning, the anticipation of what the scale is going to tell me! :happy:
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I don't get out of bed until my bladder feels like it's going to burst.

^winner
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    The sun.

I've been known to sleep with a hoodie on, with it pulled up over my eyes.
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old padding into our room and saying in her sweet little voice "Good morning mama...when are you going to make me breakfast?" Ug...it's a good thing she's cute! :laugh:
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    during the week... 2 alarms... one on my phone, one an actual alarm clock. I am a zombie until I shower though. On the weekend - i automatically wake up at 9am... I guess that is considered sleeping in since I am used to getting up at 6am during the week - but OH how i miss the days of sleeping until 11 or 12.

I must be getting to "that age"
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    My cat. She wakes up early and has claws
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Seagulls,

Two neighbours are fighting(fence wars) and one of them keep sthrowing bread on the others roof when its dark. We live beside the sea. Twenty of thirty gulls fighting over bread make some noise

Wow. Can you lodge noise pollution complaint? That's ridiculous.