• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Sully.jpg

My Brothers Bully Sully!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This is Allie(will be 5 people years in Sept), she is the sweetest most loving dog ever! She only has one problem...she thinks she is a teacup poodle or some other teeny tiny lap dog. Her best friend is a miniature yorky (this dog comes over from three doors down, crawls under the fence and will climb up on my sleeping dog and take a nap)

She plays shy when we get out the camera, she will be all over you but if you try to take a pic she walks away and won't look at you.

Allie1.jpg

Allie2.jpg
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    These are my pitties... The big one is a mastif/pit mix though!

170565_1511592389373_1221278835_1121030_4855950_o.jpg

322693_2643334282213_1221278835_1987856_458855541_o.jpg

334875_2018347537935_1221278835_1706562_1210155217_o.jpg

396349_2652919401835_1221278835_1991915_199984873_n.jpg
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    She only has one problem...she thinks she is a teacup poodle or some other teeny tiny lap dog.

I thought that all dogs think that?
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: What a handsome pupsters! I love pitbulls, but I've never had one of my own :brokenheart: But I plan to someday... Maybe even have a workout running buddy when I get fit enough to go jogging! :bigsmile:
  • jak2315
    jak2315 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    He's sooo cute!!! My dogs name is Bully and he is 6 years old. He is lab, boxer and pit bull. He's also a big baby. I have 2 kids that crawl all over him. He thinks he needs to be on my husbands lap, but he weighs 100 lbs!!! He walks with me and keeps me motivated. Pit bulls get a bad wrap. I think they're beautiful and sweet.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    http://www.change.org/petitions/local-4-news-detroit-click-on-detroit-retract-their-story-about-the-5-dogs-breeds-that-don-t-mix-with-children#

Sooo, Local 4 news has been running this anti -pit bull(and a few other breeds) story on the air and online. Their main source listed is dogsbite . org, which is a known anti-pit bull propaganda site. This petition asks for an on air apology and for the story to be retracted.

If anyone has a few moments, I would appreciate signatures!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Here, we have Peaches, my in-law's pitt/lab mix, and Shadow, our Doberman. Both were rescues and the most loveable dogs ever. Yes, they're protective of their humans and their home, but they couldn't be better dogs.

They look so cute with natural ears! I'm a sucker for a black and tan dog. :smile:

I want to punch the idiot that did the [insert-some-random-strain-of-words-inappropriate-for-the-forums-here] job on his tail. Seriously? It looks like a rubber band job. I love his big floppy ears though. If he had cropped ears, he'd look ridiculously scary hahaha.

WTH?! Dolly's tail is docked. Her stub is fatter than her lower legs!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    http://www.change.org/petitions/local-4-news-detroit-click-on-detroit-retract-their-story-about-the-5-dogs-breeds-that-don-t-mix-with-children#

Sooo, Local 4 news has been running this anti -pit bull(and a few other breeds) story on the air and online. Their main source listed is dogsbite . org, which is a known anti-pit bull propaganda site. This petition asks for an on air apology and for the story to be retracted.

DONE!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options

ABSOLUTELY! I also posted it on Facebook and asked my friends to sign too. I have a couple of pit owners.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Your guys pictures and stories melted my heart!! :heart: :heart:
    Diesel and I just came in from a walk and he was so good because he knew he was going to get to chew on his favorite tennis ball when he came back inside! :laugh:

29934_125191410825362_4339069_n.jpg
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Here, we have Peaches, my in-law's pitt/lab mix, and Shadow, our Doberman. Both were rescues and the most loveable dogs ever. Yes, they're protective of their humans and their home, but they couldn't be better dogs.

photo-1.jpg

You have just put two of my favorite breeds together in a picture. Aghhh~ <3
  • mcrowe1016
    Options

ABSOLUTELY! I also posted it on Facebook and asked my friends to sign too. I have a couple of pit owners.

Thanks so much!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    And one more to make you all smile!

pittiebaby.jpg
    Holy *kitten* that is adorable! Quoted for the fact that it just made me squee.

I'm a vet tech and I work ER overnights. Of all the breeds I've worked with, pitbulls are some of the silliest goofballs I've come across. They are so friendly and I love the pit bull song they sing. I do not have the space for a pitty, or I'd definitely have one.
  • mcrowe1016
    Options

Thanks so much!!

Update - They have removed the article now. So good news!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Update - They have removed the article now. So good news!

Awesome! :happy:
  • elusivezero
    elusivezero Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    man, he has the cutest ears EVER.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    His music is Muy Caliente...<--- learned that from one of his songs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtyqpEmMLWERYvix_JkKS-Wbp5-W23SSTppzmOi15e77PFXC9xZA

I'd like to adopt that pit bull.....
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pits and love them sooooo much. I will always own a pit:heart::smooched:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I had a pitbull that I rescued for about a year. He got lose one day and was running around. My neighbor filled a report, and lots of stuff went down. Long story short my dog was put down. He was lose, but just ran a few laps like a silly dog. No attacks or violence... just a puppy :C I don't even have a picture of him *sigh*

BUT! Here is this random cute picture of a random pit bull :D

DamnPitbullstheyareterrifying.jpg