Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    why yes, yes they are! :huh:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten a little smaller. My husband said it looks better now because my shirts fit properly and I can have some nice clevage and not have to worry about falling out. lol I do hope they don't get much smaller though...
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yes and i am quite stoked to say GOODBYE to the D cups!!!!!!
  • magistra12
    Options
    I've unfortunately lost boobage. I was a full B and now I'm struggling to fill my bras. :( It may also be partially the change in BC pill that I'm on because my last one definitely made them bigger.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I only went down one cup size from an H to a G :grumble:
    I think I am one of few who wants to actually be smaller! So, really they haven't shrunk much
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was a 34DD before weight loss. Though I still can fill my 34DD, I have noticed I have to use the next couple of set of hooks to fasten them (I have lost inches on my frame) and also my cleavage area isn't as puffy in my bras neither is the side of the breast ( the fat that would stick out under my armpits). My breast overall look neater in my bras.

I would love to drop a cup size or two. :smile:
  • louisianagirl65
    Options
    Yes, my boobs are shrinking. The boobs are the first to go on me!! But once I achieve my weight loss goals, I will be taking care of that problem.
  • QueenKatherineElizabeth
    Options
    I was fitting into a 36C during my pregnancy and definitely right after when I was trying to breastfeed. (Dang I wish my boobs would have stayed that big) But after I stopped breastfeeding and I started to lose weight I am now fitting comfortably in a 36B.
    For a while I wore my strapless bra I had bought for prom a couple years back but even that started to get loose and start to fall when I did stuff. So finally the hubby took me to victoria secret and they found the perfect bra for me.
    Its not a push up and its made form temperpidic* material. Feels like heaven on my boobs. lol.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Yes. And I never had any to lose in the first place. :sad: When I started I was a full A cup, small B cup. Now I don't fill an A cup. :frown:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Mine have all but disappeared! :sad: I've gone from a 38C to a 34B and I can barely fill the B cup. Next time I go bra shopping, I'll probably be getting 34A's. :ohwell:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    My boobs have shrank so much if it wasn't for my implants I would be completely flat chested :*(
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options
    I went from D's to small Bs.
    I miss my cleavage!
    I don't miss my love handles!
    Slightly off topic, but I remember when I was at my highest weight (with my biggest boobs) I was lying beside my
    boyfriend at the time. We were spooning and I was the little spoon. He reaches over and goes "Mmm, sideboob. Sexy"
    Sadly I had to correct him and let him know that was just one of my higher-up rolls he had fondled.

I will NOT miss that.
    Boobs be damned! Haha
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    gone from a 42f to a 38dd and still shrinking, im barely filling the dd and fastening it on the last hooks but 36 or d cup is still a bit to tight or i have overspill lol
    hasn't really bothered me because compared to some women Ive still got a fair amount of boobs just wish it had all gone from my belly first instead
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's happened, and I've never been well-endowed to begin with. I also think that age has caused more weight to be deposited on my lower half. That's why in posts on weightlifting I always say that you have to be aware of your body type. I use weights on my upper half, but not my lower body because I would end up looking even more pear-shaped.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    My boobs have FINALLY shrunk back to B's. With breastfeeding and then baby weight, they went up to D's, then when I lost the weight, they were stuck at C's, because we're still breastfeeding. Drove me crazy, because I don't like running with bigger boobs. B's have always been a good size for me, because they can be manipulated to appear larger, yet still fit nicely in sports bras with less bouncage going on.

I seriously celebrated when they went back to their more-or-less original size. I don't know why people want bigger boobs. They just get in the way.
  • QueenKatherineElizabeth
    Options
    I went from D's to small Bs.
    I miss my cleavage!
    I don't miss my love handles!
    Slightly off topic, but I remember when I was at my highest weight (with my biggest boobs) I was lying beside my
    boyfriend at the time. We were spooning and I was the little spoon. He reaches over and goes "Mmm, sideboob. Sexy"
    Sadly I had to correct him and let him know that was just one of my higher-up rolls he had fondled.

I will NOT miss that.
    Boobs be damned! Haha

Oh my gosh I would have been soooo embarrassed! Good thing you want have that happen anymore.
  • RebeccaGSK
    RebeccaGSK Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, I went from a C to a B after loosing 30lbs. It really stinks because I would rather loose more on my thighs instead of my boobs. My husbands more upset about me loosing my butt.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Went from 32FF, to a 30E, and DD depending on the bra and the fit...
  • asunnysnowman
    asunnysnowman Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately not yet :grumble:
    This.

not even kind of. I've lost damn near 30 lbs, 3 pant sizes, and they haven't changed AT ALL.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Not yet and I really hope they don't!