hypothetically...

Options
pretend you're a 32 year old hot Italian/Spanish dude at the bar I went to last night. We speak. We hit it off. Then I tell you I'm only 22 years old. Are you still into me?

If so, why the **** haven't you called?! It's been 13.4 hours and 33 seconds! I saw you watching TV; don't tell me you're too ****ing busy!!!

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    LMFAO
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    It's been 13.4 hours and 33 seconds! I saw you watching TV; don't tell me you're too ****ing busy!!!

theres your answer
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    mayby it wasnt about your age lol && cuz guys r idiots
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Okay I was kidding about the second part, but I actually kind of want an answer to the first part...

and I don't mind that he hasn't called. But as soon as I told him my age, he said, "oh. you're REALLY young."
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You saw him watching TV? I hope he happens to live near you or something and you're not stalking him! Lol.

Don't sweat the small stuff, gurlie. It could be that:
    1. He is going to call you but is trying to play it cool and act all uninterested instead of looking over-keen.
    2. It could be that the age difference put him off.
    3. It could be that he was at the bar chatting and having fun but then when he came home he thought better of it.

AT LEAST he was a decent guy about it and didn't try to get his leg over you for the night and then never called you again. If he calls, awesome.....if he doesn't, then he obviously isn't worth sweating over. Chillax girl! :)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    pretend you're a 32 year old hot Italian/Spanish dude at the bar I went to last night. We speak. We hit it off. Then I tell you I'm only 22 years old. Are you still into me?

If so, why the **** haven't you called?! It's been 13.4 hours and 33 seconds! I saw you watching TV; don't tell me you're too ****ing busy!!!

Its only been It's been 13.4 hours and 33 seconds! Well shiit!

Well he might be turned off on your age depending on where hes at in life and how he feels about younger women.
    As for calling you... U ever heard of the 3 day rule?!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    LMAO I think that is exactly what goes through every womens mind at some point when it comes to men/dating/calling....We want you to call 5 effing seconds before we give you our number!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Probably believes in the 3 day rule. That or he actually is busy.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Dating rule on age: Current age x 1/2 + 7 = Maximum difference in age acceptable; so, you're OK
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLPGxiMKb7ALnVqtA6IA6k1osawhsQxWW29JsSwRzelpt_Cdh9
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You're legal.....I wouldn't sweat it. Either he's busy or just not into you.....you'll know which in a few days.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    perhaps as he walked off I should have screamed, "but I don't have a gag reflex! I DONT HAVE A GAG REFLEX!"
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    why don't you just hit him up and say hi? :huh:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Probably believes in the 3 day rule. That or he actually is busy.

Probably with his wife and kids that he accidently forgot to mention.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Oh, I told him I don't mind about his wife and 4 kids and golden retriever and white picket fence
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Lol, give him a few days! X
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    He is probably gay and was just being nice by talking to you
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    He is probably gay and was just being nice by talking to you

y'know I didn't realize I was THAT pathetically ugly.
  • shayol3029
    Options
    perhaps as he walked off I should have screamed, "but I don't have a gag reflex! I DONT HAVE A GAG REFLEX!"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options

This ^. You would have had him at this!